Sex advice Archives

Sex Advice: 19-year-old man develops inner thigh rashes

Question. I am a 19-year-old man. I have developed inner thigh rashes over the last two months. I haven't been able to seek treatment for this as I am too shy to discuss the problem with my parents, and I'm not comfortable with the idea of discussing it with a doctor either. The rash is really itchy and it emits a foul odour. Kindly suggest some treatment for the condition.

Answer. Apply Betadine ointment over the itchy area, twice a day, for 10 days. If you do not see an improvement, visit a skin specialist.

Sex Advice: Is there a position that would guarantee orgasms for women?

Question. I am a 27-year-old woman and I recently read in an article that a woman enjoys sex the most when she's on top, as that way she can be in control. But I don't understand how I would be able to thrust if I am on top. And does this position guarantee orgasms? Is there a position that you can recommend that would guarantee orgasms for women?

Answer. Since woman on top position allows the clitoris, which is the female penis, to press against the pubic bone, there is a good chance for a woman to experience orgasms. There are various positions that a woman on top can take to comfortably enjoy the act.

Sex Advice: Are there sex positions that help start a family soon?

Question. I am a 33-year-old woman and I recently married a 31-year-old man. I had never engaged in sexual intercourse before I got married. I would like to know if it is normal for someone of my age to experience pain on the first night, i.e., the first time that I had sex. Also, are there any positions we can adopt that might help us to start a family soon?

Answer. Ideally, both of you should visit a counsellor, who will clarify all your concerns and tell you about other helpful matters.You may expect some pain, which should be bearable.

Sex Advice: Lady pregnant with second child thinking about sex all the time

Question. I am pregnant with my second child, and I am five months along.The oddest thing has been happening to me. Though I never had an active sex drive before, nowadays I find myself thinking about sex all the time. My first pregnancy was not like this. Can you explain this unusual development? And, does having sex pose any danger to the child I am carrying? Are there any positions you can recommend that will be safe?

Answer. It is possible for a female to have sexual intercourse usually from the fourth to the eighth month of pregnancy. You should visit your gynaecologist and take her permission to engage in intercourse. A good position is the female facing the wall and the partner approaching from the rear.

Sex Advice: Wife feeling tickled when husband stimulates her clitoris

Question. I am a 28-year-old man and I got married in October last year. During the initial stages of our marital relationship, we both found sexual intercourse painful. But, gradually, we did start enjoying our sex life. However, now, whenever I try to stimulate my wife's clitoris as per what I have read in your column, she asks me to stop. It tickles her, and instead of giving her an orgasm, the attempt turns into a joke. Sometimes, she experiences a burning sensation. What am I doing wrong? Please help.

Answer. Please do not directly stroke the clitoris. Play around it and over the whole genital area and also the other parts like the breasts. There is no harm at times to enjoy the laughs.

Sex Advice: Lady between her menstruation and ovulation periods experiences severe cramps

Question. My wife and I have started trying to have a baby. But, between her menstruation and ovulation periods, she experiences severe cramps, her breasts feel very sensitive and she gets migraines too. A pregnancy test was negative. What would explain the symptoms?

Answer. If you have not been examined, have a semen test. Visit a pathology lab. Your wife should get a clearance from a gynaecologist.

Sex Advice: 41-year-old widower wants a more permanent relationship with 21-year-old partner

Question. I am a 41-year-old widower. My wife passed away just seven months ago, after a tough battle against cancer. We have two daughters aged 12 and 14. I recently met a woman who is 21, and we started dating about a month ago. We have engaged in sexual intercourse, though I did not pressurise her - it happened very naturally. I enjoy being with her, though at times she seems a little immature which, of course, is understandable given her age. But I do want a more permanent relationship and am not sure she would be able to be a good mother. What would you advise?

Answer. Maybe after you are more sure of her intentions, you can take it further if you think she would take care of the children. Do not bank on it. She is probably enjoying her experience with you, but marriage may not be on the list.

Sex Advice: 29-year-old woman in a relationship with a man who is circumcised

Question. I am a 29-year-old woman and I have been involved with a few men in the past. However, I am now in a relationship with a man who is circumcised. Will this affect his sexual ability or his ability to father a child?

Answer. There is no relation between circumcision and sexual ability. There is no reason given why he cannot father a child.

Sex Advice: 23-year-old married woman using vaginal ring for contraception

Question. I am a 23-year-old married woman and I started using a vaginal ring for contraception. I inserted this myself, but I took it out for my periods. Ever since I put the ring back in, I have been feeling sick and my body hurts too. What should I do?

Answer. The vaginal ring is out of fashion. Check with your gynecologist. Also, talk to her about what's best for you.

Sex Advice: Can consuming semen during oral sex lead to any disease?

Question. Can consuming semen lead to any disease? I am a 25-year-old woman and occasionally I have performed oral sex on my 30-year-old husband. However, I am not sure if it is a healthy habit. Does it pose any health hazard? What can I do to protect myself from possible health problems that may develop as a result of this?

Answer. It's healthy if your husband is fit.


December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005