Urvashi Dholakia aka Komolika’s kissing scene from Chumban - The Kiss

An awesome clip featuring TV star Urvashi Dholakia aka Komolika from the movie aptly titled Chumban - The Kiss! See it to believe it.

File size:- AVI - 12.9 MB, WMV - 4.69 MB, iTunes/iPod - 4.92 MB, 3gp - 6.08 MB ; Playing time: 2:50 mins
Click on the links below to download Urvashi Dholakia aka Komolika’s hot kissing scene from Chumban - The Kiss:-
Rapidshare:- AVI | WMV | iTunes/iPod | 3gp
TurboUpload:- AVI | WMV | iTunes/iPod | 3gp
Check out hot sexy Indian babes displaying their hot bods @ IndianBootyHunters.com.

Comments

1. james said,

April 29, 2006 @ 12:23 pm

I like this photo gellerey so plz sent me urvashi photo

2. ~*GOODBOY*~ said,

April 29, 2006 @ 4:41 pm

EDITOR SAHAB: The picture dosen’t resemble her at all(in the red bikini).
    but the kiss is 4 real. thnx 4 the video. Urvashi Dholakia aka Komolika is 1 hot chick!!
    x0×0x
    peace out fellas.

3. Doink said,

April 29, 2006 @ 6:39 pm

Thanx a fucking million times! Common, this movie must be having more scenes-Post them too-Please!

4. Vivek said,

April 30, 2006 @ 5:28 pm

Can u plz post some more clips from this movie!
    Its nice to see TV actresses in this type of movie.

5. rambo1306 said,

April 30, 2006 @ 7:25 pm

woah…..the gal is hot !! esp lookin hotter in the pics……cant wait to c d vid !! post more of her from the movie if there is nythin else interesting !!……thanks !!

6. badsud said,

May 1, 2006 @ 11:36 am

Thanks Editor.You always seem to post stuff of our interest and this post has blown me off. Ever since, I met/saw Urvashi in Shoppers Stop, she has blown me off. She looked really good sans her usual loud makeup. Though, I dont follow her serials religiously but whenever I get a chance I search for her images.
    This bikini photo is too good.Though, she needs to lose some fat on her waist and add it to the top, she is HOOOTT.Urvashi you are extremely desirable.

7. badsud said,

May 1, 2006 @ 11:52 am

Dear Editor, thanks for this wonderful photo of Urvashi. Ever since I saw her in Shoppers Stop, I have been blown away. She looked good in her simple make up.Though, she needs to lose a little fat on her waist , she needs to add some to her top. Keep in mind, she is a single mother of twins.Mind-blowing nonetheless. Do post more such photos of her. Urvashi best of luck for Bollywood.

8. jakhas said,

May 1, 2006 @ 7:40 pm

yaar editor is baar kapde phaad ke dekhana

9. QAISER KHAN said,

May 2, 2006 @ 2:50 pm

YARR WHAT A NICE KISSS PLZ SEND MEEEE

10. EXPERT said,

May 21, 2006 @ 6:35 am

RED BIKINI STUFF IS REALY DOUBTFUL

11. Ami said,

September 8, 2006 @ 4:49 am

Urvashi is a dick sucker i want to see more of her nude pics so plz send me.

12. krrish said,

November 2, 2006 @ 2:28 am

KYA JISM HAI BAAP,,MAN KAR RAHA HAI,,,USKE CHUT ME LAURA PELTA RAHU…WAT A NICE BOOBS….I LUV HER,,SHE IS SEX GIODDESS..I WANT HER PANTY N BRA FOR SMELL..