Desi hostel girls MMS clip

image hosting by ImageVenue.com image hosting by ImageVenue.com

A nice clip sent in by XY showing another bunch of dumb desi hostel girls doing stupid things on camera for our viewing pleasure. Thankfully for them the clip isn’t very clear.

Click on the links below to download desi girls hostel MMS clip:-
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp | iTunes/iPod
TurboUpload:- WMV | 3gp | iTunes/iPod

Check out the hottest Indian girls posing nude for your eyes only @ RealHotIndianGirls.com.

Comments

1. elangovan said,

March 27, 2006 @ 9:14 am

very good

2. anaLyser said,

March 27, 2006 @ 9:16 am

hey look at them..i know them..they are prostitutes with a degree in MBA . i am damn sure thse girls dont mind sleeping with anybody, even animals with cash would do..hee hee

3. SANJEEV said,

March 27, 2006 @ 9:17 am

thank u xy nice clip cant u send some more beautifull clip with better cam & little more things showing anyway enjoyed but seems u do hv influence in hostel wanna see some naked hostel girls clip

4. GORDON said,

March 27, 2006 @ 12:01 pm

This looks and sounds more like a horror video than a sexy naked girl scandal video. But one thing is for sure that these girls are worth becoming those mujra video girls. Watch the video for yourself to see the truth.

5. tan said,

March 27, 2006 @ 4:02 pm

good

6. Jimmy Agarwal said,

March 27, 2006 @ 4:48 pm

Hey, the grlz r ossam ..but from which city are they from ? i think they are from Jaipur, Rajashthan…PLz let me knoe they city of hostel….I am ery curious abt they city..Hee he he. :)

Editor’s Reply:- Dear Jimmy, I wish I knew which city this clip was shot in. I would have been the first to reach the place. ;-)

7. rock_guy said,

March 27, 2006 @ 6:04 pm

some ppl r using posts from this blog and posting them on other forms without even mention our name… that surely can’t b good.

check out xyz.com

posts there r from our blog

Editor’s Reply:- Dear Rock_guy, thanks for writing in and more so for calling this blog our blog! I have also noticed that people are picking stuff from our blog and posting it on their boards. There isn’t much we can do about it. Infact, they are helping us by doing so. Since all our clips are watermarked, downloaders know from where the clip has originated. So, don’t worry and enjoy your our blog. If there is anything else I can do for you, please do let me know. Thanks again. :-)

8. Merlin said,

March 28, 2006 @ 7:44 am

Hi Editor ji
    Shudnt ask u this question but still u seem to be a man with lots of jogad(sources)..
    u got any idea where one can find such beautiful babes to play iwth in bangalore?
    Never mind abt d question..but tht wud ask u ..
    thanks in adv.
    btw .how do u manage to get hold of those clips?..
    hmm u wanna keep tht secret :)

Editor’s Reply:- Dear Merlin, thanks for writing in.

There is no secret as such. The fact is that reader’s like you send me the clips and I post it. Plus, I also scour the net for these clips.

9. arjun said,

March 28, 2006 @ 5:40 pm

Hey…. Jab yeh ladki 25% kapron me itni khoobsurat lag rahi hai to 100% kapron me kitni khoobsurat lagti hogi… Thanks for beautiful clips.

10. RedHawk said,

March 28, 2006 @ 6:46 pm

Well.I really suggest u to put up a chat room in here…..we wud get to know OUR kinda people n am sure…will have grt time okin to all the guys of OUR community!!

Hail DEbonair!!! Peace out!

11. Dadevil said,

April 8, 2006 @ 10:05 am

hey dude the girl in the mms is Donna who is from kolkata now she is workin as an assistant dj in delhi ….. her sis name is rina both of dem r fuckn whores.