Mona Chopra angry over nude MMS!

Just when we thought MMS clips became passé, a new one is already doing the rounds! Few days before the release of actress Mona Chopra’s film ‘Naughty Boy‘, it seems that someone has played really naughty with her and which is a “bad taste”, as the actress puts it. [Full Story]

Previously:- Mona Chopra topless MMS scandal video

“I don’t exactly know who the girl in the clip is. In fact, I undress myself so many times during shooting. Now, if someone secretly shot me in nude, it is seriously breach of my privacy. I do not want my undress scenes taking rounds in the country just before the release of my film,” states Mona.

Editor’s Note:- Mona darling, your secret is already out. People know it quite well that you have done this as a cheap publicity stunt. And we expect you to do much more next time round. ;-)

Comments

1. Anonymous said,

March 26, 2006 @ 9:58 am

mona is hot n sexy

its true pic

2. VIKAS said,

March 26, 2006 @ 1:35 pm

You r right. She`s already doing a total nude scene in RED SWASTIK. All this mms scandal is just a publicity stunt. She is definitely a slut.

3. Polyringman said,

March 26, 2006 @ 3:33 pm

If you see very carefully the Naughty boy movie you can see the Red brasierie which she is reluctantly talking about in the mms.

4. vamsi said,

March 26, 2006 @ 5:24 pm

these girls do every thing and later act as innocent real bit..es

5. yash said,

March 26, 2006 @ 6:06 pm

mast gand hai eski

kya dikhaya mera to khada ho gaya

kasam se nikal gaya

6. Anonymous said,

March 26, 2006 @ 7:10 pm

she says i do not want any undressed thing before the release of her film……mmm… that means after the film release she is okey with that!!!!!

7. hehe said,

March 26, 2006 @ 8:22 pm

editor…u r so yanky man..I guess she has nice and firm boobies..we would want more for sure..ask her to show her booty and triangle..and I ll stuff 2 Rupee notes in her blouse

8. Anonymous said,

March 26, 2006 @ 9:21 pm

well it was a publicity gimmick and nothin else

but who cares

we got a good show

9. PRASH said,

March 27, 2006 @ 7:43 am

wow, she is damn hot, nice babe to fuck

10. rajat said,

March 27, 2006 @ 4:52 pm

@vikas

when you qualify someone as a slut, you are saying that she sleep around. a far-reaching assumption based simply on the flawed premise that if she is willing to undress on film, she should be willing to sleep with you for a price. don’t you think?

the reason i point this out is because i appreciate men and women who feel confident of their bodies and flaunt them. afterall the body is fleeting, evokes powerful sentiments, and presents a peaceful alternative to the violence and gore you see on screen these days. i don’t see you condemning on-screen murderers, rapists and drug addicts. by far worser sins in my book.

11. Xy ZZ said,

March 27, 2006 @ 5:49 pm

Hey editor,

Now you shouldn’t have any problem to publish that Mona Chopra PART Dwitiya !!!

XY ZZ

12. shahmwwe said,

March 28, 2006 @ 6:17 am

woh kya baat hai nice movie and nice girl i enjoyed very much

13. Anonymous said,

March 28, 2006 @ 7:51 pm

SUPERB WORK

14. paapi said,

April 22, 2006 @ 2:30 am

Mast mast…..bahut pubic city kiya hoon….my fellow tharki men aab model ban’ne ke liye..besides theory practicle is a must….ab woh bhi kya kare industry walon ka hai hi itna bada ke she cud naat deny..and i cud not istop doing of the naatul of da having.