Topless Chanda mujra video

(Click on pic to enlarge)

Here’s a really hot mujra clip featuring Chanda showing off her titties and panties. Must download.

File size: 4.69 MB ; Playing time: 1:30 mins

Click on the links below to download the topless Chanda mujra video:-

Rapidshare | Megaupload

See horny Indian babes stripping & waiting for you at Real Hot Indian Girls.

Comments

1. JASE said,

December 10, 2005 @ 7:03 am

AFTER A LONG TIME I FOUND A NICE CLIP. THANKS FOR THE GIRL IN THIS CLIP AND THE GUY WHO POSTED THIS

2. sandy98 said,

December 10, 2005 @ 1:47 pm

i am totally getting turned on with this, wish if the song could be of longer duration so i could easily cum in my pants. keep sending stuff like this but make sure the songs are lengthy.

3. RAHUL said,

December 10, 2005 @ 7:53 pm

well,I must say thats stuning….so how could we get them arranged for some of our private parties…if some1 knows contact me on mail address…n how much they charge…

4. khurshid said,

December 11, 2005 @ 7:31 am

Rahul,
    Chanda’s dance and appearance is now common in well to do Lahori parties. In fact she is overdressed and overweight. If you have friends there ask them to have you invited to such parties (premium booze is served) or make a trip when the Indian cricket or hockey teams are visiting. Like Chanda you will get to see a lot more and do a lot more with them. Have a good time.

5. sammy3718 said,

December 11, 2005 @ 3:10 pm

umm its differrent

6. gunner said,

December 11, 2005 @ 6:39 pm

kudos to the editor of the site !!!

7. michael said,

December 12, 2005 @ 3:07 pm

Guys!!!

I am totally short of words to express my gratitude towards the guy who posted this video.

It is a very hot clip and all the mujra videos are hot but this sure is worth watching again and again.

Does this kind of mujra take place in India ..? I am interested in attending ,if any.

Really amazing…keep posting Dude..

I am waiting for some more topless mujra.

Bye.

8. Rajat said,

December 20, 2005 @ 12:50 pm

lovely one … looking for more video that have lesser clothing

9. Manu said,

February 14, 2006 @ 11:26 pm

Amazing video. Chanda is really cute and sexy as well.i wonder how beautiful Paki gals can be. I am Dumbstuck man!!!!! ummm…….yummy tits…
    I really appreciate the one who posted it here. Expecting more….

10. krishnam said,

April 9, 2006 @ 6:57 am

Chanda is one of the sexiest and most beautiful Mujra dancer I have ever seen. Thx. for sharing her MUJRAs. We want more such MUJRAS.

11. Old Champ said,

May 20, 2006 @ 9:05 pm

Guys this Chanda is amazing, please post the full video or more clips of this dram girl!!