« HumanDigest:- Erotic story of the day | Main | DebonairBlog.com - Sexy Babe Of The Day »

Sex Advice: Guy worried about younger brother feeling like a male only physically

Question. I am very worried for my younger brother. He is 28 years old. From a very young age, he has always been an introvert. But for the last few years, he is facing a rather peculiar problem. He says that he feels he is a male only physically. But in his mind, he is a female. He refuses to socialise with the opposite sex, and does not want to get married. Also, I have observed he's isolating himself from his friends and family due to this reason. My parents are old and are concerned about his future. What can he do to fix the problem and what specialist can we take him to see? What is the reason for his behaviour?

Answer. Most likely, a psychiatrist will help to decide whether he is a transgender (people whose gender identity is the opposite of their assigned sex; for instance, a female trapped in a male body). Should he be a transgender, he will feel more comfortable after the investigation. Don't worry. Please take the help of an organisation like Humsafar Trust, which helps in such matters.

Post a comment


December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005