« HumanDigest:- Erotic story of the day | Main | DebonairBlog.com - Sexy Babe Of The Day »

Sex Advice: 69-years-old man worried about frequent white discharge

Question. I am 69-years-old and am a retired man. I have been confronted with a strange physical problem over the last 20 days. I have been a diabetic but with proper diet and medicines, my last sugar level was 130. However, about two weeks back, I had pain due to the lesions on my penis and I applied rash cream and anti-fungus powder to the area. Although it gave me temporary relief, I am now facing the problem of frequent white discharge which has now become a regular occurrence. I have abstained from sex for over eight months, but this constant emissions bothers me. Whom should I consult?

Answer. You can have your discharge examined by a pathologist. With the report, visit a urologist for further advice.

Post a comment


December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005