« HumanDigest:- Erotic story of the day | Main | DebonairBlog.com - Sexy Babe Of The Day »

Sex Advice: 59-year-old man noticing vertical rashes on penis

Question. I am a 59-year-old man. Since the last three months, I have been noticing vertical rashes on my penis. There is also some white colour fungus on the foreskin. These rashes are very painful when I urinate. I wash and clean the fungus twice a day, but the next day it appears again. My partner does not have any infection. Can you please recommend some medicine to treat this with?

Answer. You should visit a skin specialist. He will have to suggest a line of treatment.

Post a comment


December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005