« HumanDigest:- Erotic story of the day | Main | DebonairBlog.com - Sexy Babe Of The Day »

Sex Advice: 28-year-old unmarried man unable to get a hard erection

Question. I am a 28-year-old unmarried man. For the last few months, I am unable to get a hard erection. Although I am aroused, I am unable to sustain the erection and it's too soft for penetration. I masturbate frequently and my penis has lost sensation in its head. Could masturbation be the reason?

Answer. Masturbation, if done sensibly, does not cause any harm. It may help you if you lessen the number of times you masturbate. For two weeks, take two capsules of Tentex Royal before dinner. That should be adequate to help you.

Comments (2)

Posted by Z
on: September 14, 2017 5:37 PM | Reply

Is it ok to take the medicine if one is having slimming medicine?

Posted by z
on: September 15, 2017 1:23 AM | Reply

can it be taken if having slimming medicine?

Post a comment


December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005