« HumanDigest:- Erotic story of the day | Main | Bangladeshi girl in bra panty boobs almost popping out pics »

Sex Advice: Husband having penis like a tap

Question. I think my husband suffers from an erection problem. His penis is like a tap - curved completely and straight down. I do not even realise when he gets an erection. It’s of the same shape even when erect. He has to feel it to know if it’s erect. It keeps slipping out while we have sex. My husband suffers from an inferiority complex and is even suspicious about me. Please help.

Answer. He must see a urologist/andrologist to correct any defect in his penis.

Post a comment