« Naughty Indian couple sucking and performing oral sex webcam video 1 | Main | Joke: Three generations of prostitutes chatting about blowjob »

Horny Boudi fucked by devar in standing position MMS

Naked desi bhabhi having bath showing sexy legs Horny brother in law fucking brothers wife in standing position during bath
Naughty devar fucking bhabhi in standing position kissing her lips and crushing her tits Horny Bengali/Orissa couple fucking in standing position with lady mounting guy
Horny Boudi aka Bhabhi naked while having a bath and her naughty devar joining in and fucking her from both sides in standing position till he cums and cleans his dick and she washes her choot in this must watch MMS. Trust me guys, this is one of the best videos you will see in a long time. Watch it before somebody complains and get's it removed!

File size: WMV - 15.00 MB, 3gp - 4.30 MB ; Playing time: 6:35 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny Boudi fucked by devar in standing position MMS:-
Click here to download stunning sex videos of horny housewives sucking and fucking their lovers while husband is away.

ggawgwa

Posted by
on: October 6, 2011 4:13 PM | Reply

this is a oriya video,the guy shoot tis one and released a cd with a lot of photo of the girl

Posted by
on: October 6, 2011 5:58 PM | Reply

right this is an odia video i have full cd of this maadarchod....

Posted, in reply to 's comment, by deviguy
on: October 6, 2011 8:53 PM | Reply

If u have the pictures so plz Post

Posted by aangtheairbender27
on: October 6, 2011 9:16 PM | Reply

This is a oriya mms scandal from dhenkanal district. That guy who is fucking the girl is her boyfrnd, he sets a hidden cam with his frnds to shoot the sex act. He is not her devar. Editor you must have got wrong info. Her lousy bf is now in jail along with his frnds. This mms is almost 1 year old.

Posted by Dinesh
on: October 6, 2011 9:46 PM | Reply

Sale ne apni behen ki cd bana ke chhod diya . Ish harami ka laund kaat ke, mirch masala chuna dal ke bazar mein nanga ghuma na chahiye.

Posted by mahesh
on: October 6, 2011 11:00 PM | Reply

very horny clip..

Posted by Manas
on: October 6, 2011 11:48 PM | Reply

Yes,this is a Oriya mms kaand,the boy shoot the video & sale the cd of the video

Posted by Mr.Saxobeat
on: October 7, 2011 1:11 AM | Reply

Can anyone translate what they were talking about ?

Posted by Avani
on: October 7, 2011 1:34 AM | Reply

Having sex while standing is something which I wud love to have...need to show this video to my boyfriend as soon as possible..Not sure whether he wud be able to lift me to get his penis inside me ;-)

Posted by pagal baba
on: October 7, 2011 2:05 AM | Reply

this is one of the most famous scandals which had happened last year...the guy's name is Bablu Pani...the gal was a student of Mass Communication....

the guy released this video after the gal didn't agree to the marriage proposal....

Posted by ankit
on: October 7, 2011 2:07 AM | Reply

the guy is not the devar of this gal....

Famous oriya scandal in 2010 (girl name is Asima & guy name is Bablu Pani...both r from Dhenkanal, Orissa)...

after this video was released by the guy, the gal had attempted to committ su1c1de...

Posted by Manoj
on: October 7, 2011 2:55 AM | Reply

Thanks boss, Amazing video, they were Oriya bhabhi and devar. I can understand their conversations; it’s a very good dussera gift. Bhabhi enjoying sex with devar during day time while husband out of home.

Posted by
on: October 7, 2011 3:55 AM | Reply

Yeah, this is odiya. Pls post more of her if anybody have it!

Posted, in reply to 's comment, by angshuman
on: October 7, 2011 11:23 AM | Reply

Dost..if u have the CD can you pls share it on DB with all DB fans. Pls yaar. Tharak char gaya hain clip dekhke

Posted by
on: October 7, 2011 3:02 PM | Reply

OMG..KYA CHODAI DIYA..!!..didnt give the girl any scope to settle down..kutta ne jaisey kuttiko lagati hai..muth mar dia tere ye chodai pe veeru..awesome

Posted by prof.fuckr
on: October 7, 2011 5:50 PM | Reply

the actual fact: ths girls name is Bubly Pany...She ws in my colge... The guy s hr bf, he made ths vdo to take revenge on crtn matr.... Bt ths grl ws no less.... She ws a total slut.

Posted by Upam_11
on: October 7, 2011 6:03 PM | Reply

Damnnn..wht shd i do knw after watching this best erotic clips of the site??i hve to masterbate..anyone can plz translete wht they r saying in clip?uf lund pura bamboo hogaya

Posted by Rahul
on: October 7, 2011 8:09 PM | Reply

Uff dfntly ye video pe me mut maru..he just enjoyed his own way of this poor woman..bravo boy..ache chudai dia

Posted by Dinesh
on: October 7, 2011 8:54 PM | Reply

Hornyy clips..gar me thora lagata to aur ache ho jata..phir bhi a good lession for the babe

Posted by Vikaash
on: October 7, 2011 11:13 PM | Reply

Agree wid dinesh..gaand me thora dena chahie tha..puri shilawali gaand..maro salika gand maro..next video pe is randi ka gand marna dkhna chahta hu..nd to editor sir,would you mind to translate thr talking?..

Posted by sourav mukherjee
on: October 8, 2011 10:07 AM | Reply

My seen one of the best vdo's.
how lucky the guy is!!
wish i had been there instead of that guy

Posted by Sunny
on: October 9, 2011 12:50 PM | Reply

Yeah dis was really horny moments...doing sex in this position..wow...
Luv 2 lift my gf

Posted by Amandeep
on: October 9, 2011 7:53 PM | Reply

Oriya girls always comes across as sluts who are ready to take any dick that comes their way..

Posted by krish
on: October 9, 2011 8:03 PM | Reply

i dont see what you guys saw, the guy came and fucked for couple of minutes and done, as far as the lifting her she still had one leg on some thing. I weigh 200 pounds and my wife weighs about 120 i take her up in the air slam her on my dick and she loves tht shit...

Posted by naughty-jatt
on: October 9, 2011 9:03 PM | Reply

friends for god sake kabi bhi is trha mat karna .. girls you also should learn a lesson from these incidents// theek hai sex karo but precautious raho..wese is trha ke harami logo ki gaand me danda daal ke ache se ghumana chahiae//

Posted by Debananda Jain
on: October 16, 2011 6:37 PM | Reply

madarchod sala bahot baar choda.. ghar me bahar.. hotel.. bahot baar video kiya.. ladki v kuch kam nahin.. saali ko pata tha ki wo ladka video kar raha he... wo to uske ghar me aa ja karta tha.. aur akele paake chod ta tha.. ye dhenkanaal ki story he.. ladki abhi v he.. sab us kaand ko bhul gaye he.. clip me ladki bol rahi he ki ladka ne direct kuch bola tha, wo kisiko complain kar rahi hai... aur ladka bol raha he ki video chalu he video ke samne sab kuch kaha rahi ho thik he recording ho jayega..
phir jab ladka bath place me ghusta he to ladki bolti he o my god abhi kya kar rahe ho.. phir khud suru ho jati he.. ladka ne uski bahot saare nanga picture with hair chut uthake market me cd banake chod diya.. phir o saala jail me he..
ssala bahenchod itna achi ladki jo chodne ko kahin v tayaar ho jaati thi.. uska video ki kya jarurat thi...jab chahe chodo.. nahin chod pate to hum ko bula leta .. ek ghanta pura khade khade hi chod te saali ko.. bahot uski chut chowda ho rahi thi.. aur bhi chouda kar dete.. last me haati ke lund guhs jata..