« Newly wed bhabhi stripped sucked and fucked webcam video 2 | Main | Joke: Two brothers with long oversized penises »

Horny unsatisfied wife fucked by hubbys friend and moaning loudly MMS 1

Unsatisfied Indian wife spreading legs and getting fucked by lover Horny cheating Indian wife having missionary style with boyfriend on cam
First of two parts of a horny unsatisfied desi wife getting mounted by her hubbys friend who spreads her legs and starts pumping her cunt with hard strokes. Have you ever fucked your friends wife (or got fucked by your husbands friend)? Please post about the experience in the comments.

File size: WMV - 14.20 MB, 3gp - 3.70 MB ; Playing time: 6:13 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny unsatisfied wife fucked by hubbys friend and moaning loudly MMS 1:-
Click here to download videos of cheating Indian wives sucking and fucking their lovers while husband is away.

gdawtaw

Posted by suspense
on: August 29, 2011 9:58 PM | Reply

YES I have fucked my friends wife. and irony is she got pregnant and gave birth to a child. luckily they sold off their house and went away or people would have seen the baby grow to resemble me..

Posted, in reply to suspense's comment, by Pboy
on: August 29, 2011 11:43 PM | Reply

Tu 1kam kar tu dalal ban ja.aur teri dost ki biwi ko mere pass bhej de. Usko mai top ki randi bana dunga.

Bahut Harami Aurat hai, sali janti thi ki jor jor se moan karegi to TV pahle chala dia
par sahi choda sali ko.

Posted by Amit
on: August 30, 2011 12:05 AM | Reply

Wow what a experience i watch my friends wife boobs and butts not get chance yet u can say that i m somehow shy but if any housewife offers me i am sure i will make him cum and blow hEr off , waiting.... For lonely ladies love u all

Posted by Ramesh
on: August 30, 2011 12:55 AM | Reply

I used to have a gf, we both were madly in love and had sex like 100 times, but later she got married against her wishes thanks to her parents. I became frds with her husband in this process. Now we still have sex whenever she comes out on pretext of shopping or meeting frds etc. So in a way, im fucking my frds wife.

Posted by suspense
on: August 30, 2011 2:00 AM | Reply

jhoota saala.. you must be have fucked your mother, and your sibling must resemble you then.

Posted by Roy
on: August 30, 2011 2:28 AM | Reply

Wow what a great achievement Mr. Suspense.

Posted by khan
on: August 30, 2011 3:51 AM | Reply

Yes i have enjoy my neighbor two years continually while her husband was out of country she was just married two her 6 month. her husband and me was hi hello frnd. any how she was so sexy always fuck her in her room.

Posted by Preeti
on: August 30, 2011 4:20 AM | Reply

Oh YES..........I keep doing it often...it's fun.

Posted by tillu
on: August 30, 2011 4:30 AM | Reply

YES, i have fucked my freinds wife..she was tooooo hot guys...really she looks like tabu actress...ohhhhhhhhhh...really this vid made me remember my old days

Posted by Ididher
on: August 30, 2011 6:12 AM | Reply

I have been doing my friend's wife for almost 2 years now. although she lives about an hour away, we always talk dirty on phone, if we cant meet. We even had to visit a chemist for a morning after pills, once when I penetrated her without a condom...she is such a hot south indian slut

Posted by fuck my gf
on: August 30, 2011 8:51 AM | Reply

really i wanted to see my girlfrnd geting fuck by someone.. she s 21.me tooo

Posted by Sai Swetha
on: August 30, 2011 9:00 AM | Reply

Yes i am Fucked by my husbands friend...
i am just 19years years ild but my husband is 31...
i have a lots of sex feelings but my husband never satisfy me..
so i used to be get fucked daily with different persons..
which satisfies me more :-)

Posted by H Mody
on: August 30, 2011 1:14 PM | Reply

In this Video how do we know if really the man is fucking his friends wife???

Posted by ks
on: August 30, 2011 2:28 PM | Reply

It is a wonderful experience to have fun with a known and trustworthy partner. In fact Debonair should conduct a survey on this. A vast majority would have fucked husband's/wife's friend and experienced a revitalised sex life with their partner subsequently.

Posted by
on: August 30, 2011 3:30 PM | Reply

I haven't yet fucked my friend's wife but 1 day,i saw her cute big boobs nd frm dat day,i used 2 musturbate daily by her name

Posted by Amritha Yadav
on: August 30, 2011 5:15 PM | Reply

Yes. i have been into such experience with my hubby's friend. once when my hubby was out of station. it all happened out of my frustration towards my hubby since he was never interested in me, and he started having an affair with his collegue. His friend approached, i rejected first. but in the thought of revenging him, i did with his friend. its been 6 months since this happened.i regret for what happened. seeing this clip reminds me of what happened that night with his friend.

Posted by SMK
on: August 31, 2011 3:19 AM | Reply

Amritha Yadav,
Chootiye, kameeniiii, beti choth, father fucker..........

Posted by Riram
on: August 31, 2011 3:35 AM | Reply

Kutte kaminey, dusra kha wife khe saath aur dusra Kha husband khe saath ese karte ho saram nehi aata kya....1day u all'll be panish by God, jst wtch....

Posted by bobby
on: September 1, 2011 10:29 AM | Reply

yes....three time in last two years by same friend of my hubby

Posted by Gopal
on: September 1, 2011 12:46 PM | Reply

I am not married, but fucked my neighbour's wife. Later I came to know that her husband only asked his wife Mamata to get fucked by me as he was an impotant. Now she has two kids from me and I still continue to fuck her almost every night.

Posted by babita_b
on: September 1, 2011 9:12 PM | Reply

yessss three time in last two years with same freind of my hubby of 56 year old, great experience holder

Posted by Wazid Ahmed
on: September 4, 2011 12:57 AM | Reply

I have been fucking my best friend's wife Shweta for about 2 years now. My friend Amit and me studied on college together. When he moved to Pune for Job, his wife didn't have a Job so I referred her to our company and luckily she got assigned to our team. That was how we became good friends. As luck would have it, I was onsite long term, when she also came for a short term. Since I was already there onsite, I used to help her. Took her out for shopping, grocery, and everything. So she started depending on me. One day I invited her for lunch. At lunch, I convince her to take some red wine as it was sunda and I was going to drive her home. Telling her that Wine is not alcohol and it will never give a High. She took a glass. After Lunch, we couldn't leave immediately so we watch TV and talked.. As we sat near, I don't know when I kept my hand on her thigh. She didn't say anything as I moved my hand up and down. So i suddenly turned and grab her boobs. She was shocked, and told me what I was doing. Since I had already started, I didn't know what to do. My ear was all hot and red, so I just kept fondling her breast, by holding her down. I told her that she was the most beautiful women etc etc.. She resisted more violently.. She said this was paap and all that.. I kept holding her down and kissed her on her neck.. ANd she kept pushing back..

I hold her down, kept pressing her one boob and with the other hand removed her pant's buckle and slid my hand under her panties. Surprise Surpise, she was wet. She kept pushing back, threatening to shout. Then I covered her mouth with my mouth, and forced my tongue inside her. I didn't say a single word.

One hand fondling her one breast inside her t Shirt, I had pushed away her bra. Another Hand inside her panties slowly rubbing her pussy. I don;t know when but she went limp suddenly and opened her mouth.

I didn't lose any chance and quickly took off all her clothes. I took off my clothes too, and I kissed her boobs..She started moaning.. Then I went further down and lick her pussy.. She just moaned.. Kept murmuring that this is wrong.. That she hates me.

I knew thats she was ready, I slowly moved my mouth away from her pussy and kissed her boob, and then suddenly just drove my spear right into her. She screamed. I have an XXL penis. But she had no chance. She asked me to be slow, but I kept humping.. She almost cried, and I guess it was pain and pleasure she I came.. I knew she came... I humped her for about 20 minutes and took my stuff right before I burst because I didn't want to risk. It was a very good sex. Next day, after office when I told her that I can leave her off at work, she refused. She went with some of her colleagues. But that same night I went to her hotel. She said I should leave, but I convinced her to let me in and not make a scene. Once Inside when I kissed her she responded. She was addicted to me..

She is now back in India. RIght now I am close with another of my team mates. Her same is Amrita. I take her to shopping and she thinks I am like her brother. This weekend I have invited her for Lunch.

Posted, in reply to Amritha Yadav's comment, by niel
on: September 6, 2011 9:29 PM | Reply

for revenging u degrade your value like a prostitute. its not a revenge to him. its just u degrade your value in your own eyes.