« Horny young Punjabi married couple sucking and fucking webcam video 1 | Main | Joke: Books On Tape We Dont Want To Hear »

Sexy desi girls tits exposed and fondled by boyfriend in park MMS

Mouth watering tits of Indian girl fondled and squeezed by boyfriend in public park Naughty Indian guy kissing girlfriend on her cheeks after fondling tits in public garden
Sexy desi girl inside a public park with her boyfriend who pulls off her kameez exposing her mouth watering tits and fondling them nicely in this awesome MMS. How far have you gone with your partner when at a public place like a park or other venue. Please post your sexperience in the comments.

File size: WMV - 14.90 MB, 3gp - 4.25 MB ; Playing time: 6:28 mins
Click on the links below to download Sexy desi girls tits exposed and fondled by boyfriend in park MMS:-
Click here to download awesome private MMS sex clips of naughty Indian college boys and girls making out in public places.

gaaawaw

Posted by Cute
on: July 17, 2011 6:33 PM | Reply

Ohh man it was great, had lot of similar kind of moments with my ex gf in college, gettin naked in public , fear of getting caught, its really exciting, after one or two times u get open with each other, then we both used to get complete naked in the car at night and everything was done whie driving.. I miss that time

Posted by poonam
on: July 17, 2011 6:58 PM | Reply

once my bf made me topless and sucked my boobs and i gave him a BJ too around 7pm in the park it was kink and hot

Posted by Fraha
on: July 17, 2011 7:52 PM | Reply

Best natural MMS of the month. Gal is teen aged and bold. May be this her first encounter, look at her face expression.

Posted by SexyBoy
on: July 17, 2011 8:47 PM | Reply

Reminds me of my days with my GF.. i have smooched her hard... fondled her.. did everything with my GF, shown in this video.. also have fingured her... used to sit for hours in a that private place of ours at Sinhgad in Pune

Posted by Mallu_Man
on: July 17, 2011 11:45 PM | Reply

mm... a beautiful innocent girl turned into a slut for a dumb boy..

Posted by
on: July 17, 2011 11:49 PM | Reply

reminds me of my first girl friend vandana puri from banga sucked her tits by applying cadbury dairy milk on her nipples in council park in jalandhar... Nice video

Posted by sandy
on: July 18, 2011 12:17 AM | Reply

I fingered my girl friend in a crowded railway station.

Posted by
on: July 18, 2011 12:25 AM | Reply

shame on you who posted this video ...cute girl

Posted by Mala
on: July 18, 2011 12:55 AM | Reply

I detest this. In the heat of sex moments the boy and the girl forgets reality.
if local goons are nearby they shoo away the boy with muscle power and molest even rape the girl terming her as prostitute !!!

Posted, in reply to poonam's comment, by Prince
on: July 18, 2011 5:16 AM | Reply

Hi Poonam,

that was me only... At forest park right... :)

Posted by Rakesh
on: July 18, 2011 8:31 AM | Reply

Oh hell! Luv th video.wel gurl u got to get kinky to b famous.u luk so beautiful in the video.bt guess what I wud've satisfied u in private than in public had u been my gurl friend.

Posted by x101
on: July 18, 2011 9:49 AM | Reply

fck man .. so risky for girl!! never do this in public !!

Posted by badboy
on: July 18, 2011 10:19 AM | Reply

never had such expirence...just flirting wid her never tried to touch her parts

Posted by Hritik
on: July 18, 2011 12:39 PM | Reply

I have fucked my girlfriend in car at night and early morning near gachibowli stadium. Also near the DPS School secluded place. While driving on the Outer ring road, I have undressed her and fingred her. Muah....

Posted by PropHet
on: July 18, 2011 1:15 PM | Reply

I have gone even further!!!

Posted by Irfan
on: July 18, 2011 4:17 PM | Reply

We're from Mumbai and had drunk sex on a crowded beach, changing rooms in Malls, Oral sex in cinema halls, rooftop/terraces, Public Parks in the night, Fingered her in various autorickshaws, empty trains in the night and my car until she orgasmed with me and swallowed my cum...

Posted by Moody
on: July 18, 2011 4:18 PM | Reply

If u watch carefully there is a cameraman and the is pretending that they are alone. Pretty face, innocent is a good actress.

Posted by legalfanatic
on: July 18, 2011 5:14 PM | Reply

i did manage to slide two fingers down her pussy in an open park.
while the other day, she gave me a bj in a busy parking while in a tint-less glass car. we never looked for cover. horny bitch she was.

Posted by D
on: July 18, 2011 6:50 PM | Reply

Hi,

I was in bangalore and my GF was a konkani from belgaum. Very shy and family oriented.

Fell in love and we both went to a tall building just opposite the foot bridge...near richmond circle in bangalore at 6: 30 pm...when most private offices had closed.

It was the 3rd floor and i fingered my Girl friend for almost 10 minutes. Entire floor was empty. It was the first time in her life and my god...her juices were almost oozing out like a river.

I then sucked her nipples and then she sucked my penis and ate my cum. We later went to the nearby.. corher house ice cream parlour where we tidies ourselves in the Loo. We had icecream and then left back for our college hostel.

another time....while returning back from our college trip...i sat wth my GF in upper berth of train and fingered her while my classmates were busy singing antakshri. I was also singing but my fingers were in her pussy . Luckily...no one had the slightest idea. !!

Posted by uma
on: July 18, 2011 7:21 PM | Reply

my bf fucked me in his hostel on my birthday and took my virginity. i also gave him bj he also sucked my pussy and then fucked me very hard
i was shouting bcoz of pains but it was very nice experince now he is my husband.

Uma

Posted by surya
on: July 18, 2011 9:27 PM | Reply

I had everything with my GF, V both fucked each other many times in Park, twice beside the railway tracks, finguring in theaters etc... its amazing

Posted by sanjuBOY
on: July 18, 2011 10:50 PM | Reply

oh ya i hav don many times with my ex-gf. every saturday in dear park dehradun with full sun light. she use to give BJ and use to finger her love hole, couple of times i fucked her at same place, this act lasted for 1 & half year n those were best moments of ma life

Posted, in reply to Mala 's comment, by Freak
on: July 18, 2011 11:36 PM | Reply

Well my friend were are not here to talk about the human rights, are we? Its a fucking good adult entertainment sight, so enjoy it. Its quite natural the sexual urge pushes the individuals to engage in an act, if they get caught its their fate.

Posted by amit
on: July 19, 2011 1:04 AM | Reply

i had fingered Garima in delhi haat... it was nice fun

Posted by pooja
on: July 19, 2011 1:13 AM | Reply

Ive done evrything wid my bf except sex in public places.He stays abroad so now i miss dose days.
I got topless in d movie hall with barely 10 people and he sucked my boobs hard and fingered me and i sucked him.
he stripped me cmpletly naked in d car wen it was dark n den licked my pussy. it was amazing. we did a lot of similar things even while travelling in d bus. After a while it seemed normal and v kept extending our limits and now i even get naked in front of strangers on the net.

Posted by gaurav
on: July 19, 2011 2:14 AM | Reply

did it with my gf in amritsar park..
we smooched hard and i fingered her.... and then i realised kids were staring at us :P

Posted by dr. batra
on: July 19, 2011 5:31 AM | Reply

i made a girl nude in front of my 8 other friends and after that one of my friend said
so dr. should we start opration now...

Posted by Humera
on: July 19, 2011 10:16 AM | Reply

Once my bf and me had sex in outskirts of hyderabad. He removed my lower and fucked me hard and cum on my stomach while pressing my hard tits. I was much tensed as someone might see us but he was very cool and fucked me hard.

Posted by Tanvi
on: July 19, 2011 9:11 PM | Reply

once my Bf licked me in an elevator for about 15 mins and we kept going up n down at 2 in the night, i was all tensed and excited wondering if the lift might stop n someone might get in. It was a pure rush

Posted by raj
on: July 19, 2011 10:30 PM | Reply

once we caught our young lecturer smooching her bf in a park at night. we managed to shoot the video and blackmailed her and enjoyed her like anything... we made her our slut and she is one fuckin good cocksucker

Posted by Prame
on: July 20, 2011 1:55 AM | Reply

I faked my gF in Botanical Garden and my home she is lecture Computer science ( Hamdar Colage)

Posted by loverboy
on: July 20, 2011 4:30 PM | Reply

its amazingly freaky to do this stuff in public. Me n my ex galfriend jessie did did it in taxi. we were going to pune sharing an indica with on old lady and a 12 yr old kid. the lady was sittin in d front seat n slept within 30 mins. d kid was sharing d back seat with us n jessie was sitting in the centre.we got naughty and touchy. I opened her zipper top and started pressing her boobs over her sports bra. i pulled her bra up and started sucking her nipples. she had 36c boobs with a thin waist and toned tummy(we both workout).the kid, who was busy watching outside window noticed us when jessie got excited with all d action and started moving her ass on the seat. he was shy in d begining but after we both passed smile at him he started looking at jessie's boobs non-stop. i played, massaged, pinched and sucked her boobs in front of him. he was giving crazy expressions and getting very happy. jessie was giggling herself. jessie wispered in my ear that she wants the kid to touch her boobs, if i dont mind. it was wierd but i said ok. i thought it will be fun. i held her boob and while pressing it offered him. he was confused so i took his hand and kept it on her right boob. he was delighted but didn't know what to do. so i told him to do what i do. i pressed her boobs hard and he followed. jessie was so turned on that she came in seconds. then i made him suck her boobs also. it was all fun.

Posted by Professional_Russian
on: July 23, 2011 7:52 PM | Reply

In new mumbai, we have something known as the palm beach road. A lil ahead of the nerul lake, you enter the SeaWoods complex. Around that place there is a lake, with a small barely walkable road. And at night, its completely empty.

After some fondling at the nerul lake, i took my girl on that road, which is completely deserted and dark, stripped my pants and asked her to go down on me. My semi-erect dick spurt out in seconds - i was so fucking horny. Then we left that place [there is a risk of police, the idea is to stay for 5 mins and leave ASAP).

After a ride, she told me take me there and it's my turn. We went again, very quickly she pulled her pants down, I licked her juice oozing pussy for some time and then we left. That was the most unforgettable moment of my life. D, i miss u.

Posted by neha
on: July 24, 2011 4:15 AM | Reply

my first bf got me naked head to toe in a corner in school and it turned out he had 3 of his friends watching us. I was just 14 then. It was extremely embarassing but I got really bold after that. We used to have fun playing moments with us completely naked and his friends watching out for us as well as watching us.
After this I really enjoy having guys *accidentally* see me naked. I love getting naked on webcam for complete strangers...

Posted by kantri kumar
on: July 24, 2011 10:49 AM | Reply

poonam naku kuda chance ivochuga swargam chupista

Posted by PKS
on: July 24, 2011 3:28 PM | Reply

And I thought, I was the one who was bold.

I have fingered my GF in the bus, in the upper birth of trains.

Although we never had sex. We are saving it for after marriage.

Posted by
on: July 29, 2011 11:47 AM | Reply

it reminds me of my college day...we used to do same stuf at desolate place in Nagpur

Posted by apple
on: August 5, 2011 12:21 AM | Reply

wow...this reminds me of my old days. my ex gf....i have made her give me blow jobs in auto rickshaws....n cabs. we both use to work in bandra umbai. there was patch of road in BKC, wher there use to be no traffic....i wud immidiatly pull her boobs out by lifting her tops....n she wud suck my dic till i came. the best part was to see when a passing by biker, auto or car guy wud see n get shocked....

Posted, in reply to Humera's comment, by Aamir
on: August 19, 2011 7:33 PM | Reply

Hey Humera ! Fucked my X while driving, she completely nude . Do you wana try ?

Posted by Aamir
on: August 19, 2011 7:37 PM | Reply

And I thought I was the only one who liked such thrill.

My X and I fucked in LifeStyle Parking lot, the watch man caught us once, we let him watch the action, since then he never stopped us as long as he got the see my X nude and getting fucked.

Miss those days real bad

Posted by Neha
on: February 17, 2012 12:32 AM | Reply

i just had a bf. we r in love since 2 months only.i am not sure, he is in love with me or he is only interested in physical relation. Since few days, we started going out of city every alter-net day. wo apani car aisi jagah pe rokata hai jaha pe koi na ho. then he starts kissing me sucking me . he puts his hand in my tshirts and starts pressing boobs a lot. then removes top and starts byte nipples all over.he is most interested in my boobs and pussy. he fucks me a lot in car. i even enjoy sex with him a lot . but on last afternoon, he took me to a lonely jungle and made me fullly nude a fucked me a lot. we were there since early morning to late evening. i am scared now.. !!

Posted by amoh
on: May 11, 2012 2:52 PM | Reply

i had a gf wen i was studying... She was 17 but had a large pair of boobs. We used to hug and kiss on secluded stairs of local buildings.. Then we started to goin to nearby towns. On ksrtc bus, i used to press her boobs and thighs, and by the time we reach ther we would be horny as hell. We'll go to an internet cafe and i suckd her lips, hiked her top ovr crushed her boobs out of bra and drink them. Also i untied her chudi bottom and panty and fingered her clean shaved pussy. Later she takes my dick out and suck and drank my juice. We had many such instances. And after 2 months i fucked her at my home and shot its vid and its a famous bf and everyone has seen it.

Posted by rajiv ranjan