« Plump babe fucked hard missionary style till guy cums inside her MMS 1 | Main | Joke: Why do men ask for a womans hand in marriage? »

Indore wife naked in bed with servant getting fucked MMS 4

Big boobs of Indian wife from Indore fondled by servant during gang bang sex with husband Horny Indian servant mounting horny wife of master during sex doggy style
Fourth part in which the servant fondles the housewifes big boobs and milks it while caressing her body and licking pussy while she sucks her hubbys balls.

Previously:
Indore wife naked in bed with servant getting fucked MMS 1
Indore wife naked in bed with servant getting fucked MMS 2
Indore wife naked in bed with servant getting fucked MMS 3

File size: WMV - 10.95 MB, 3gp - 3.10 MB ; Playing time: 4:45 mins
Click on the links below to download Indore wife naked in bed with servant getting fucked MMS 4:-
Click here to download must watch threesome sex videos featuring horny Indian housewives and nasty servants and busty maids.

gwajwaw

Posted by ramesh
on: March 26, 2011 3:30 PM | Reply

This is the best video ever. Love the way he tries to seduce and trick her wife to fuck the servant. Ultimate seduction. Waiting for all the parts. I am jus hoping in the coming parts that she lets the servant get inside her and fuck her hard and hope they both drain every single drop of cum on her. Am waiting. Need more action. Please do not stop posting. Waiting for more vids from you where your wife is in a hot action like this. Kisses to your wife..

Posted by yaro
on: March 26, 2011 7:04 PM | Reply

Looks like hubby is a bit gay-curious.

Posted by love
on: March 26, 2011 8:17 PM | Reply

ye kya chudai hai??
chhota sa lund or chudai mere jaise bade lund wale ne chudai ki hoti to malum padta ki kya chudai hoti hai malum pad jata

Posted, in reply to yaro's comment, by dewy
on: March 26, 2011 10:39 PM | Reply

he's bi-curious... lol

Posted by Void ab initio
on: March 26, 2011 11:35 PM | Reply

Hi debonair. I have a video me and my GF doing anal and and B J she loves all this and please suggest how can we make money out of it?

Editors Reply: Hi Friend, thanks for writing in.

We at DebonairBlog do NOT pay in cash for the videos our contributors send in. We only give away free Easy-Share.com premium accounts in return for the favour.

Posted by Vikas
on: March 27, 2011 12:57 AM | Reply

Now we are more desperate to see him fucking her. I wonder how they are controlling. I will wait for new updates

Posted by vn
on: March 27, 2011 1:25 AM | Reply

it is good but it should contain all items i rhink mostly first part is missing if it will be there it looks good stripping and seducuing her

Posted by hardcore
on: March 27, 2011 1:33 AM | Reply

This is the best video i ve seen so far on DB. A big salute to the guy for sharing his private moments. I am not gay or bi but i have done this kind of stuff myself. Having 2 mouths on your cock is the most amazing thing you can ever have and a guy can beat any girl in a sucking competetion. I was lucky and had 3 mouths on my cock once. Hey mate, try getting sucked by the servant and your wife together with their toungues fighting for your cock.

Posted by bestfreind
on: March 27, 2011 5:55 AM | Reply

very nice clip..the way she speaak is very arousing

Posted by gopal
on: March 27, 2011 8:06 AM | Reply

he should have the servant suck the milk out of her boobs..also she giving the servant a blowjob wud be awesome

Posted by Stephen
on: March 27, 2011 9:11 AM | Reply

I would love seeing the lady sucking both cocks servents as well as hubbys at same time, also expecting the servent giving some hard fuck to her, untill now all i saw is just a foreplay and she is longing for hard fuck.

Posted by crap
on: March 27, 2011 10:47 AM | Reply

This video series is starting to get really annoying
We wait and watch but nothing except dry humping and stupid laughs from the wife

SO FRIGGIN LAME!!!

Come on guys
Show us some REAL action

Posted by Karan
on: March 27, 2011 1:37 PM | Reply

Aur vedio upload karo na apni bibi k chut ka, usko kiss kara apne servant se, uska chut chuda apne servant se clear se dikhna chahiye. HAMESA UPLOAD KARTE REHNA PLS.,PLS.

Posted by ashish
on: March 27, 2011 8:42 PM | Reply

reminds me of my childhood.when i was a kid my mom used to fuck with our maidservant's husband..my didn't know though..

Posted by Armaan
on: March 28, 2011 3:36 PM | Reply

Wonderful 4 parts
Hubby is Bi and wanna see guy fuck his wife but choise is wrong Man with small cock never satisfy her Pls give me a chance me to bi and I assure u full satisfaction to both of you vith my hard iron dick

Posted by Sam
on: March 28, 2011 3:56 PM | Reply

Amazing video , love u'r wife . i wish i was the servant having full access to u'r wife's nude body .would love to join u ppl

Posted by Hunter
on: March 28, 2011 10:07 PM | Reply

You guys really make me give you a swap offer.....take my wife, give me yours...

Posted by aragorn
on: March 28, 2011 10:28 PM | Reply

greeat video?
to the editor do u have any more clips of these video?please reply

Posted by Salman
on: March 28, 2011 10:43 PM | Reply

This is the hottest video ever at DB, cant wait for updates

Posted by Mohan
on: March 30, 2011 8:31 AM | Reply

I watch this video again and again just for the sexy lady. Her figure is almost same as my ladys, though mine is little more fat.

Posted by Siddharth
on: March 31, 2011 5:11 PM | Reply

This video series is very disturbing. Not sure about the authenticity of the relationship of the couple though. The third person involved is a big risk that also a looking at him looks like he is low grade. He can blackmail this couple specially the female. And funny part couple from indore and so fluent Marathi both of them speak.....!

Posted, in reply to hardcore's comment, by karan
on: April 2, 2011 4:08 AM | Reply

i once had a guy suck my penis also. it was amazing.

Posted by Karan
on: April 8, 2011 10:05 AM | Reply

PLS. Pls. Aur upload karo vedio indore cuple ka bada maja aa raha hai. Muje uska choot dekhna hai. Servant ko bolo uske choot ko 10 se 15 minute tak chusne ke liye aur fuck karao servant se.

Posted by dinesh
on: November 4, 2011 12:58 PM | Reply

This is the best video ever. plz post kind of video for better ratings

Posted by ravi
on: March 29, 2012 5:20 AM | Reply

TO Editor: How can we upload videos on debonair? wanted to upload mine.

Editors Reply: Hi Ravi, thanks for writing in.

You can send in your video(s) as email attachments to debonairblog @ gmail.com and if the file size happens to be big i.e. over 10 MB, then you can upload the files on http://www.rapidshare.com and mail me the download links.

Posted by Ram
on: May 2, 2012 3:26 PM | Reply

Sir,this is awesome video...Could you upload more of this...? Plz...