« Assorted pics of desi babes showing tits and pussy 2 | Main | Sexy South Indian babe showing tits while wearing bra after sex MMS »

Horny Indian girl fucked in the ass by lovers dick and moaning MMS

Indian girl getting fucked doggy style by guy having big cock and lot of pubic hair

Horny Indian girl fucked in the ass on all fours showing her sexy round butt and moaning in pleasure in this hot MMS.

File size: WMV - 5.45 MB, 3gp - 1.55 MB ; Playing time: 2:21 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny Indian girl fucked in the ass by lovers dick and moaning MMS:-
Click here to download awesome dating guide ebook which tells you where you are most likely to find someone that is perfect for you!

dpmaj

Posted by Mr Admirer
on: November 16, 2010 2:21 PM | Reply

Gr8 clip in recent times. Nice to see indian couple indulging in anal sex. Love to do the same way with my wife one day. Thanx DB

Posted by CuntHunter
on: November 16, 2010 4:02 PM | Reply

@Mr Admirer,

very apt comments from you. This one is a gud clip, seeing an indian cpl engaging in anal sex- slow and steady :)..

even i love to fantasize doing anal with my WIFE, but cud never try it out... though i love to insert a finger up her butthole while we do doggy style.
kaash ki indian girls were brought up seeing such videos :).. my wife would perhapshave herself asked me out to do it..

Guyz may share their experiences pls...

Posted, in reply to Mr Admirer's comment, by prani
on: November 16, 2010 4:53 PM | Reply

thanks for admiring anal pleasure which Indians rarely do. I hope one day your wife would accept anal sex as a routine part of night life like us. Once your and your wife's brain accepts it everything including analingus and anal penetration would become easy for you. We use aloe-vera cream and my hubby's cock enters my asshole at least once every week. I also do not forget to put in one or two fingers in his asshole. Best wishes for great anal sex.

Posted by Priya
on: November 16, 2010 5:31 PM | Reply

Nice video, specially the way this guy have drilled his cock in her ass..I love such hairy dicks...I never had anal experince but seeing this one, I would love to take a big thick dick in my ass...Muuuuhhhhaa

Posted by muhammed
on: November 16, 2010 5:32 PM | Reply

Nice Asz, worth it..
I WISH DEBONAIRBLOG TEAM AND TO ALL MY FRIENDS HAPPY EID MUBARAK..

Posted by jimmy
on: November 16, 2010 7:12 PM | Reply

love to lick that asshole i love to lick asshole and pussy from beind but till to now i dont get any chance and i havent seen naked women in my life if i get women like this i will surely suck and lick her asshole and pussy from behind

Posted by SUNNY
on: November 16, 2010 8:40 PM | Reply

Nice clip.the girls buttock is really nice he should have licked it and smelled it ...

Posted by usa_niebie
on: November 17, 2010 3:11 AM | Reply

hoping to see the pussy fucking video of this lady... such nice skin texture .. very rare.. she must be having a awesome figure and soft pussy..

Posted by priya sahani
on: November 17, 2010 10:53 PM | Reply

uff see that big size dick.
its hairy & black shape making my wet.
can it enters in meee?
its waiting for this.

Posted, in reply to priya sahani's comment, by kool_jatt32
on: November 19, 2010 10:48 PM | Reply

Make sure it is really wet. otherwise mera mtta lamba lun really is going to a too much for you. Specially if you have a dry pussy.

Posted, in reply to Priya's comment, by raj
on: November 21, 2010 6:51 PM | Reply

u really like to have anal.....with big and thick one...........great idea...make it real soon

Posted by harpreet kohli
on: November 22, 2010 9:32 AM | Reply

dear my is 9 inches and 4 and half motaif priya u like i will be for u first in u r ass then........................

Posted by anal king
on: November 22, 2010 2:51 PM | Reply

what a great fuck i really wish to fuck an indian and pakistani ass. his way to fuck is looking very great

Posted by dev
on: November 26, 2010 10:57 PM | Reply

Lovely ass fucking and the girl really took that big lund supportingly i tried few time it is immense pleasure but most of indian women donot go for it

Posted, in reply to Priya's comment, by lovelelona
on: February 1, 2011 9:09 PM | Reply

Sach chalo mai tumhari khwahish puri karunga taiyar ho jao mera land mahino tere gand me hi rahega.