« Joke: Johnny and father observing couple of dogs screwing | Main | Sexy Pakistani babe posing and showing hot figure pics 2 »

Sex Advice: No fluids flowing out of Vagina after orgasm

Question. I am a 23-year-old woman, married for the past two years and enjoying good sex. I get my orgasms in gel form, it is sticky. No liquid flows out of my vagina. I saw porn and observed that for most women, it is water-like. Am I normal? Are there any medicines that I will need in order to rectify this? Please reply.

Answer. Women at orgasm get spasmodic contractions, they do not ejaculate like men do. The gel you see is the balance of the lubrication which occurs when you are aroused.

Comments (8)

Posted by Sandy
on: April 22, 2010 1:07 PM | Reply

Hi Administrator,

How do I ask my question/query, can I leave my query in this box.


Posted by ved
on: April 22, 2010 1:08 PM | Reply

thats rightly said by the previous answer the orgasm is spasmodic
but just check out what colour it is and the smell of ur gel as u might be harbouring infection
wash regularly with vaginal solution available at chemist for a healthy sex life

Posted by esspee
on: April 22, 2010 1:19 PM | Reply

The response is correct. It's not necessary for women to ejaculate liquid when they Orgasm.To have a powerful orgasm you might want to know about GSpot & it's stimulation.Try Googling this or send me a response.

Have a happy time.

Posted by Deep
on: April 22, 2010 3:58 PM | Reply

I want fuck you

Posted by pussy sucker
on: April 22, 2010 5:08 PM | Reply

wanna fuck u hard and giv u multiple orgasms!!!

Posted by gunther
on: April 22, 2010 7:47 PM | Reply

lady, i think u saw some squirting videos and got fooled. in normal ejaculation, it will be only sticky and not like water.

Posted by orion
on: April 23, 2010 2:43 AM | Reply

Women do ejaculate and its not a myth. I have experienced it with my girl friend. And your ejaculate could be thick or thin it doesnt matter, depends on the water content in your body.So whenever you orgasm it could be your lubricating fluids or they could be an actual orgasmic ejaculate that comes out, difficult to differentiate at times

Posted by abc
on: April 23, 2010 2:47 AM | Reply

then what exactly is the fluid that is shown in pron movies ???

Post a comment