« Sri Lankan babe big boobs exposed and fondled pics | Main | Indian girl showing big boobs and sucking cock MMS »

Sexy Mumbai MILF aunty stripping naked pics

Hot dick raising pics of a sexy Mumbai MILF aunty stripping off her black bra and panties and showing her tits and pussy.

amwawam

Posted by Vish
on: March 2, 2010 9:02 PM | Reply

Wow!very nice body,nice and tit boobs,nice and blak long hairs,very nice feac,very-very nice and hot pussy.wah kya mast mal hea.plz aak raat ki rani ban jaoo.toome maja sakha doo gaa.thanks,

Posted by Sumit
on: March 2, 2010 10:57 PM | Reply

Aunti may be from Mumbai, pics are not taken in Mumbai, the switch pattern next to the door is US. But very osphi and gorgeous woman. I envy the guy who had her.

Posted by dude
on: March 3, 2010 12:11 AM | Reply

wow,wow.wow really nice & awesome beauty love ure appeal and admiring beauty sweet heart..........really i m clean bold by those balls & would like to get caught between that gullyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Posted by hotboy
on: March 3, 2010 2:07 AM | Reply

nice mature woman. wud be a funtastic fuck, im sure.

Posted by shailendra
on: March 3, 2010 3:59 AM | Reply

hey darling wat a body .......nice black hair
very hot and such a cute pussy even those with the hairs
kya kadak boobs hai
aunty kabhi bhi chudwane ki zarurat lage to contact
aunty ekdum kadak maal ho
maza aayega tujhe chodne me

Posted by Anil
on: March 3, 2010 8:48 AM | Reply

I M IN LOVEEEEE WITH UUU!!! OMG OMG WAT A BODYYYY U HVEE!! AUNTY JEEE PLLZZZ AUR PICS POST KAROOO AUURRR PLLZZ AIK SHOWER SCENE BHI HOJAII! TERI CHOOT KO PHAT DHOOON GAA SALI AIK RAAT MERI SAATH GUZARRR!! U FUCKINNNN CUNTTTT I JUST BUSTED THREEE LOADS ON U!! U KNOW WAT I M GONNA DO NEXT... I M GONNA PRINT UR PICTURES OUT AND CUMMM ALL OVER UR BEAUTIFUL SLUT OF A FACE U FUCKIN CUNTTTT U BEAUTIFUL SLUTTTY CUNTTTTTTT!!!

Posted by Mvbig
on: March 3, 2010 11:15 AM | Reply

Fine Hot horny babe really fuck worthy. She is having an awesome figure and big boobs to suck and squeeze it. I really want to fuck this babe barring here age is not an issue, but very hot one. Please try to show her pussy as well as asshole.

Posted by
on: March 3, 2010 11:18 AM | Reply

she seems to be from US/UK, I wonder how they can get away from friends and family not knowing these pictures

Posted by RaJ
on: March 3, 2010 12:08 PM | Reply

Good to see her like this. She is one time famous prostitute, and now a days she is help getting a prostituite. She looks young but she is about 45 years well maintained, but her Chut is broad enough to take 3 big size Lunds at one time, like you can put your hand in it. Her Chuchi were always very good and it look same today.
I have fucked her many times with my friends and she is a great stuff for Gang Bang. Draling tumhari Bhut Khuli Chut dekhao na, aur Kintne Lund leyen hai tumne in last 27 years?

Posted by Abhi
on: March 3, 2010 12:51 PM | Reply

One of the best posts in DB...Simply Awesome...Its sure a MILF....I wish she was right in nfront of me.

Posted by Girl_lover
on: March 4, 2010 2:49 AM | Reply

Raj you are right, this woman is in her late 30's. Some Indian woman never look as per their age. Actress Nandana Sen is prime example. Can anyone believe that she is 43? This lady has beautiful fit body and cute face to have prolonged sexual relationship. Love the first picture with jeans half-open. Hair-style is lovely and be-fits on her cute face and body. Just better quality of camera and it would be one of the best of DB.

Posted by sree
on: March 4, 2010 6:06 AM | Reply

bold and beautiful..Wish I cud maintain my body like that....One of the best posts in DB.

Posted by kacha
on: March 4, 2010 11:37 PM | Reply

really amazing. I wish this could have been mine to enjoy for ever...

Posted by raiser
on: March 5, 2010 11:46 PM | Reply

superm body she is damn hot it will be great if she open all her parts to show us.send video clip of her.

Posted by ronny
on: March 9, 2010 3:15 PM | Reply

u look sexy i pussy is so sexy my cock is waiting for u auntyji

Posted by sourav
on: March 26, 2010 9:37 AM | Reply

aunty thumahra bra & panty veryyyy veryyyyyyy hooooottttttttt hai.khavi thumhe badda land ki jarurat ho to plzzzzzz 1bar yaad karna,tumhe main itna happy karunga k tum life var nehi vuloge.

Posted by kala
on: April 4, 2010 11:59 PM | Reply

antiji aap ki age kya hai aap to 18 sal ki ladki se bhi sexi ho aap ki chhot or aap ka figure wow lund me se pani nai aae aisa hoga hi nai mere sath dateing karoge kya

Posted by sid bid
on: February 9, 2011 3:02 AM | Reply

Call Girl she is only a simple prostitute getting a very cheap popularity and nothing more that.If some one taken her hot its an incorrect.if u want to get a similar types of women u should have to approach at budhwaripeth pune.Spend a 1000/bugs and grab so many horny women.