« Malayali housewife posing nude showing tits ass and pussy pics | Main | Desi hairy pussy fingered and fucked nicely closeup video »

Naughty Indian wife posing in sexy blue bra panties pics

Hot cock raising pics of a naughty Indian wife posing in sexy blue bra and panties and showing her sexy figure.
  amwawawa

Posted by bds
on: February 23, 2010 4:43 PM | Reply

very good figure.Age kya hai

Posted by Mvbig
on: February 23, 2010 6:49 PM | Reply

Really sexy and hot babe. Awsoem figure and sweet pussy and cute ass. My cock wakeup on seeing her hot pics and want to slide into her cute pussy. Really I want to see her nude pussy pic as well as asshole. Please post these in your next batche of pics.

Posted by sekhar
on: February 23, 2010 11:08 PM | Reply

very very sexy. realy my cock got erected. like to have her in my bed to enjoy one full night.i will be very glad to have sex with her.especially the last one her maroon lips with blue bra and penties with her pose is mind blowing. want to see more photograph of this item.

Posted by Sandeep
on: February 24, 2010 12:20 AM | Reply

I am unable to watch or download any photo in 'Indian Girls' for the past few days. Even thumbnails and Archives are not visible / downloading. Is there a problem?

Posted by Rajababu
on: February 24, 2010 12:32 AM | Reply

Dear Viewers of Debonairblog,

These kinds of photography is an excellent example of sick mentality of husbands who don't have any respect for their wives. These bastards take pictures of their wives in nudity in confidence and then do little changes to pics and post them to internet for public. Poor girls might not even be knowing about their heinous acts.

I have following 10 words for these dick suckers:
9. Pimp.
10. Gandu

I have following 5 words for the victimized girls (wives):
1. Bechari.
2. Lachar.
3. Mazboor.
4. Darpok (cant resist to get this pic session done)
5. Pagal.

Editor Saab: Best of luck...aagar aise log nahi hoge to hamara manoranjan kaun lauda karega...ha ha ha...isliye lagey raho aur post karte raho.

In gandu logo ki gand me gadhe ka bade wala kala kala land...aur meri taraf se bechari auraton ko namaskar.

Regards
Rajababu

Posted by hotboy
on: February 24, 2010 1:05 AM | Reply

randi hai saali... takes 3000rs for the entire night. have had her.

Nice..I wouldnt mind opening her legs

Posted by vijay
on: February 24, 2010 11:51 AM | Reply

miss u raniji

Posted by RaVi
on: February 24, 2010 1:57 PM | Reply

She is Gudia or Budia??
Her face says she is not a fresh chick. Yes her body is amazing. Sexo Gudia plz Chut aur chuchi khol ke dekhao..Tum sach mein bhut mast rand ho..Plz ek bar chodne do..tum hamesha mera laund lena chahogi.I Promise

Posted by hornyboy
on: February 24, 2010 2:24 PM | Reply

ghuddia ko chooood do yaaar

Posted by Jai Prkash
on: February 25, 2010 11:19 AM | Reply

hi you are nety garl
you rae sexy girl

Posted by JACKEY
on: February 25, 2010 12:10 PM | Reply

YOUR BODY SHAPE IS SUPER

Posted by bui
on: October 6, 2010 3:01 AM | Reply

ohhh!!!!!kaisi bur aur kaisi ganr yaar.....ekbar milne se puri raat masti mein gujar jayega....chodne me maja bhi aayega bahut.....boobs bhi oisi hai....mast guria....chalega....bahut man kar rahein lagane k liye...kahan pe milega bolo na yaar....

Posted by formal
on: December 29, 2010 1:51 PM | Reply

Hello. Editor. My wife is more sexy. I want to send her super sexy photos. How do I send them. Please tell me. I also want to do wife swapping.

Editors Reply: Hi Friend, thanks for writing in.

You can send in the pics as email attachments to debonairblog @ gmail.com

Posted by harish
on: July 12, 2012 1:19 AM | Reply

saali, looks like a hot cheesecake