« HumanDigest:- Erotic story of the day | Main | Desi housewife choot tits exposed and bj pics »

Sex Advice: Do boys bleed after losing virginity?

Question. I am an 18-year-old girl. I had a 23-year-old boyfriend and we had sex several times. I even got an abortion from a hospital. We broke up and in October last year, I had sex with another boyfriend who started bleeding after the act. He told even boys bleed when they lose their virginity. But I suspected he wasn’t a virgin. Now I’ve broken up with him too. My queries are: How much at a risk of STDs am I? If I get married, will my husband get any kind of infection through me? Will I have a healthy baby?

Answer. It is your right to live the life you want, but you should realise the consequences of unsafe sex – some of which you have expressed. I suggest you change your lifestyle so that you are secure and happy in your married life. Make sure you always have safe sex with your partners. Men should not bleed the first time they have sex. He must have had a tear on his foreskin.

Posted by Dev
on: May 5, 2009 9:13 PM | Reply

Wow what a whore!

Posted by Damodaran
on: May 5, 2009 9:50 PM | Reply

18 years old and she has already had sex with multiple guys and one abortion. My suggestion to you is that instead of getting married, you should seriously think about joining the oldest profession, that is, become a 'Randi'. You will have opportunity to have and enjoy sex with different men, and make decent money too. Do your parents know about their baby nymph?

Posted by Jeeta
on: May 6, 2009 12:41 AM | Reply

I think its time you should know that you are a prostitute and its a good career move for more money ha ha ha lol.

What a idiotic question and what an idiotic answer

Posted by abc
on: May 6, 2009 4:14 AM | Reply

man...this girl is a slut...dont u have any ethics or wht? u sleep with everyone it seems...wow...u r a shit.

Posted by Rasika
on: May 6, 2009 4:25 AM | Reply

wow....reading such comments from women make me nervous getting married lol

Posted by MrRomeo
on: May 6, 2009 1:04 PM | Reply

Babe,yeap guys bleed too if its first time getting screwed by a gal especially in COWGIRL position,which tears the Foreskin of Guys shaft.If they hav flexi foreskin,then you cant expect any bleed.
Stop worrying whether if he is really virgin are not, no hard feelings,neither you are.so stop thinking about virginity stuff.
Always ask your partner to use condom.So you both can have safe & pleasure play.
Even if you get married,your hubby wont be getting any infections from you,So stop worry about future, and just enjoy your Life now.

Posted by pooja
on: May 6, 2009 2:55 PM | Reply

love one guy and have sex with him, your not a dog to have sex with everyone,change your character and do some usefull business in this world, dont cheat your partner. all the best.

Posted by
on: May 6, 2009 6:07 PM | Reply

lol....just look at all these loser fucktards giving their shitass moral advice.

Posted by GOD
on: May 6, 2009 10:07 PM | Reply

FUCK everyone!! FUCK u all..ITS her own personal decision.. IF a guy sleeps with many women he's the fucking MAN and respected by all his buddies.. whereas when a women?? This is still a taboo. I dont know whoever asked this question , u should only decide for your own self do not listen to some other morons who never happens to see you. Or care about you.. They are out of your absurd reality. Dont feel bad. Because you can only decide for yourself.

Posted by wizar of id
on: May 6, 2009 10:34 PM | Reply

common mother fuckers dont get pissed off by the fact tat thsi gal has screwed 2 guys ...but u still dont have a gf....u guys are fucking losers...n accept tat don say this gal a RANDI...cos u don have the dick to satisfy this kinda gals...u better pleasure urself by fuckin ur own ass wit ur own cocks....ASSHOLES....

Posted, in reply to Rasika's comment, by Glad
on: May 7, 2009 1:37 AM | Reply

rasika wow nice to see you

tell me about you too if your like that girl

Posted, in reply to pooja's comment, by Glad
on: May 7, 2009 1:38 AM | Reply

pooja

your right....

Posted by adi
on: May 7, 2009 2:44 PM | Reply

shame on u gals............
i thnk boys became gud & gals bcame worst.

Posted, in reply to Dev's comment, by MrRomeo
on: May 7, 2009 4:09 PM | Reply

Little SLut ! Got used for taste of different dicks !Y u worry abt marriage ?do u think u can be happy with ur hubby?as u alredi broke up with ur bf's so easily, then who knows u might keep divorcing your future hubbys saying hez not SATISFYING your SLUT LUST !! Sluts never know the value of a relationship.lolzz ! look @ her, shez worried abt her partner virginity !wher she has no character !

Posted by sam
on: May 7, 2009 8:28 PM | Reply

u are absolutely right pooja

Posted by Alexander
on: May 9, 2009 1:16 AM | Reply

wow..... well said pooja... ! give good advise.

and people like GOD and Wizar of ID : may be your one of those people like the person who posted that question. may be a dog family ...!!! dog gets fucked...! they do not know wat is love... after all your give your body and heart to a person who u love .... and that cant be everyone . if u give that to every one then your call the "Randi"...lol....

Posted by Wetmasala
on: May 9, 2009 8:01 PM | Reply

It is nice to know that your growth has happened with somebody screwing you from the day one when your slut got the depth to take it. Do not worry about the bleeding and continue this even after marriage. After you have children it will be more enjoyable as you will keep on wondering as to whose product are your children.Nice

Posted by chuchu
on: May 10, 2009 7:11 AM | Reply

Fucking big ass hole bleeding occur.u r a big puppet always fucking with new dogs.

Posted by hmmm
on: May 10, 2009 9:40 AM | Reply

You are awesome girl...keep up the good work..

Posted, in reply to Jeeta's comment, by ady
on: May 10, 2009 1:54 PM | Reply

Hi Jeeta Ap ke Har Sawalon Ka Jawab Main Donga Pls Contact Me. Bye

Posted by rana
on: May 11, 2009 12:52 AM | Reply

I think indian girls are knowing the cost of their body so enjoy sex.

Posted by lilguy
on: May 11, 2009 7:26 PM | Reply

hey little slut....
at what age did u start fucking...

Posted by Loga
on: May 12, 2009 10:13 AM | Reply

Look at this girl.
She brokeup from her 2nd boy after knowing he is not virgin.then how about herself?
If she need a virgin boy,then she should have been virgin first. What a funny prostitute she is?
By the way i am still virgin can we have sex

Posted by vineeth
on: May 14, 2009 3:25 PM | Reply

Oh my god... in age of 18... you broke with two boy friends after great hardcore... then u feel about verginity... its really stupid... gals like you no rights to talk about verginity... u might hav infected with STD... Oh guys pls be alert always... do safe sex..

Posted by alex
on: October 22, 2009 8:41 PM | Reply

well my girl fucks hot and i need cowgirl action