« HumanDigest:- Erotic story of the day | Main | Booby desi housewife showing tits ass and pussy pics 4 »

Sex Advice: Erectile dysfunction problem due to diabetes

Question. I am a 50-year-old man and I have been suffering from diabetes for the last 17 years. Because of this I have an erectile dysfunction problem. My doctor prescribed some medicines before intercourse but they too didn’t work. Please suggest a remedy for this problem.

Answer. See an andrologist who may suggest a silastic implant which will give you an erection.

Comments (1)

Posted by Rakesh Rao
on: January 1, 2009 9:03 AM | Reply


At 50 are you going to hang your clothes once you get erection?

Post a comment