« Most popular posts of the week | Main | Kuala Lumpur girl showing cleavage MMS »

Cheating housewife fucked by lovers servant pics

Hot dick raising pics of a desi cheating housewife lying naked on bed and fucked by her lovers servant.
  wgma

Posted by Akash
on: September 27, 2008 7:59 PM | Reply

Did not get the header Editor..
wat ya mean...??
The housewife...has a lover and been done by the lover's servant....??
is it wat it means...clarify!!!PLEASE

Editors Reply: Yup, you got it right. The housewife has a lover who happens to be her neighbour and the guy allowed his servant to fuck her too.

Posted by XYZ
on: September 27, 2008 8:51 PM | Reply

Lucky DOG!!!

Posted by suresh
on: September 28, 2008 12:25 AM | Reply

Hello

I would like to see more pics or a video of this servant and the lady.

Suresh

Posted by laora
on: September 28, 2008 1:16 AM | Reply

Hi, is she passed out? please post more!

then who takes 4th & 5th pic ??
anyway i want to fuck her.

Posted by sohail
on: September 28, 2008 7:02 AM | Reply

Hai Hai, Yeah Hairy Pussy or White White body dekh karr to Land khutub minar ke karha khada hogaya 4 baar mastrubate kar chuka hon ab tak dekh karr magar din chain nahi aaya..or pata nahi kithi baar karna baqi hai.....teri chute to salam........teri gand ko salam

Posted by raja
on: September 28, 2008 12:16 PM | Reply

sexy it was

Posted by fuckthisguy
on: September 28, 2008 12:47 PM | Reply

This chick looks hot i wonder why is she sleeping with this loofer guy from slum....whatever it may she has one sexy body.

Posted by Raja
on: September 28, 2008 2:14 PM | Reply

I am ready to fuck this lady..Privacy promised.

Posted by harbans
on: September 28, 2008 2:58 PM | Reply

Come on Editor,

Make the sender tell the whole story!! Would love to hear how he made her have sex with his servant!

Posted by C0der
on: September 28, 2008 3:41 PM | Reply

PLEASE POST more of this. THIS IS TOO HOT. PLEASE.

Posted by honeypanicker
on: September 28, 2008 6:24 PM | Reply

i like ur photo very very much. ur ass was very good .so plz do post more of ur photo

Posted by rhm
on: September 28, 2008 11:51 PM | Reply

good ass fucking absence of huby

Posted by Unknown
on: September 29, 2008 12:56 AM | Reply

Yaar very lucky guy.......kaash hum hote wahan pe...

Posted by RAJ
on: September 29, 2008 3:25 PM | Reply

She is an amazing available chut, babe if you allow a servant to have a tight fuck with you and fucking your ass please allow me as well, me and my freinds are awesome lot and you will get a fuck of lief time..we all will do with you at same time...give you a lot of cum over your sexy body..you are an awesome and very inviting chut...feel like giving you a lot of lunds to satisfy you...SEXY BITCH

Posted by John
on: September 30, 2008 4:52 PM | Reply

Very Sexiting Personality. Lucky Boy. Fuck her again and again

Posted by manoj
on: October 1, 2008 1:50 PM | Reply

Post more photos. These are amazing...

Posted by sabi
on: October 1, 2008 6:47 PM | Reply

Very Hot . How on the earth is this possible?

Posted by amar
on: October 2, 2008 7:55 AM | Reply

lovely.... you are lucky. Post more photos. Did you get a chance to suck her mipples? post more

Posted by megha
on: October 3, 2008 11:24 AM | Reply

What a play. Can u come to my house I want ur dick. These pics are like my fantasy. Come on... send more pics....I will cum again...I need servant like you. I love it....

Posted by nandu
on: October 4, 2008 9:12 AM | Reply

Kale hain to kya hua dilvale hain. Hum terr tere chut ke dewane hain. Bhadiya kaam kiya hai servant bhai. Land khada ho gaya hai bus jevadu nikalne ke dere hai. Aur bhejo photo.

Posted by HS
on: October 5, 2008 2:02 AM | Reply

I doubt it is you. If he is really a servant than why are you hiding his face.Kissi aur ko chutia banana

pics r of two diff ladies (as the physique as well as bed sheet is diff.)

Posted by electric alibaghwalle baba
on: October 5, 2008 7:48 PM | Reply

Wah ! kya maal hai!!

Saale bhikari chodh k jata hai!!

Lagta hai tu uska bhai hai.... or tuje ek Bp bana neka contract mila hoga! tune iski hi bana di ... dhobi leke ... bhadwe

hey lanj nee puku eeraga undi

Posted by narayanamca
on: October 12, 2008 11:40 PM | Reply

Posted by kumar
on: October 13, 2008 10:25 AM | Reply

Thanks a lot for this post

Posted by DADDY
on: October 15, 2008 1:38 PM | Reply

ladki to hot hai per dat guy i want 2 kick his ass...

Posted by Manu
on: October 27, 2008 12:47 AM | Reply

She is a hot bitch.. looks she need a lot of men and big dicks.. if a servant can fuck her she is open for every one..baby your chut must be great and your ass is sexy..give me and and friends a chance to fuck you it will be a great gang bang. send more pics when this servant fucks you again. feel like filling your ass with my cum.

Posted by angel
on: October 29, 2008 4:05 PM | Reply

hello i want to fuck it
she is very sexy send me mor pictures on my email address

Posted by Rowan
on: December 10, 2008 11:34 AM | Reply

Well first thing is.. do you believe every word the person says that has posted the pics.. if so.. then am sorry.. india is a huge country.. and you really find people with wierd imaginations... probably a whore.. picked by two friends...

Posted by VARUN GAUR
on: January 28, 2009 1:22 PM | Reply

LUCKY BOY.KASH KOI HME BHI AISI MILE.

Posted by pal
on: February 14, 2009 5:02 PM | Reply

she got an amazing body..and ass. Isko lund chahiye phir wo malik ho ya naukar.Baby ek bar hum se bhi choot marva lo such mein tumhari choot bhardunga. i friends saw ur pic aur hum sab tum to choodna chaten hai..plz give me ur number ...u sexy randi

Posted by paul
on: February 14, 2009 5:03 PM | Reply

sexy randi

Posted by adam
on: February 14, 2009 5:04 PM | Reply

hum mein bhi choot de do...tum bhut sexy gashti ho

Posted by nick
on: February 14, 2009 5:06 PM | Reply

teri choot aur gand khol dunga ek bar mere se chudja

Posted by rob
on: February 14, 2009 5:07 PM | Reply

i know this lady..she booz a lot and get ready for a fuck with anyone for 5 or 6 drinks..i have fucked her twice. she stay in green park in delhi

Posted by nishasingh
on: April 28, 2009 12:46 PM | Reply

i want to drill her ass with my mad cock ....also i want to fuck her mouth ...pl make me slave to lick her pussy , ass ,,,

its great fucking..

nish singh

Posted by Nick
on: June 14, 2009 3:57 AM | Reply

Teri gand bhut mall hai..jab sab se choodwa rahi hai tu mera lund bhi lele..sali bhut chudi hui rand hai..sare padosi enjoy kar rahe honge teri chut ke sath, mera lund bhi tere to chodne ko tatap raha hai rand

Posted by sharad
on: June 17, 2009 11:02 PM | Reply

Oh my god she is my next door lady..I know she is available for a fuck. I have seen her showing her pussy to a guy from the balcony. She is a hot chick and can be fucked for few drinks of whisky and 5000 rs. she look for a long penis. Bitch r u a real slut, whore, prostitute, I want to offer you a fuck with my friends for 20000 rs and 5 of us will rape you hard..bitch plz come for that..teri chut bhut sexy hai..mera lund tadap raha hai tumko chudne ke liye..randi plz reply

Posted by Pankaj
on: September 11, 2009 3:51 PM | Reply

She is an amazing randi, ready to be fucked by anyone..
Dear Editor,
I do a big business, and as a fantacy I have offered my wife to my driver and other servants at home when she was drunk. I clicked some lovely pictures of my wife when she was sleeping and getting fucked by my driver and servant. I want to send her pictures to debonair, How can I do that..My wife got sexy body, big boobs and pink choot. You will love to see her face and body..And getting her fucked by my servants and friends is my great sex fantacy...Plz suggest me how to mail you her pictures.

Thanks

Posted by Pankaj
on: December 12, 2009 3:50 PM | Reply

She is an amazing randi, ready to be fucked by anyone..
Dear Editor,

Thanks

Editors Reply: Hi Pankaj, thanks for writing in.

You can send in the pics as email attachments to debonairblog @ gmail.com

Posted by Rajeev
on: November 2, 2011 3:45 PM | Reply

Dear Editor
I was informed by one of my friend who is eventually my neighbor and he use to fuck my wife and after booz use to get my wife fucked by his friends and all servants and everyone as I used to stay on job out of city and she use to fuck around. This bitch is worth less than a prostitute ...I am happy to see her getting fucked by public.