« Sex Advice: Girlfriend walks around naked in flat | Main | Bengali girl in London showing cleavage pics »

Desi housewife fucking dildo pics

Hot pics of a busty desi housewife fucking with a dildo shot by her husband.

Editor: Know more about the DebonairBlog Dare contest and send in your pics and videos asap. Thanks.

wwawp

Posted by Preethi
on: July 17, 2008 10:41 PM | Reply

wow what a nice dildo & a hard dick. it's really double satisfaction for pussy. really i miss that kind of stuff

Posted by amit
on: July 18, 2008 10:45 AM | Reply

i love this scene.i also want these type of wet pussy.b,coz i never see pussy of a girl or lady.plz. send me any contact no.of girl who is interested in doing so.

Posted by yuvraj
on: July 18, 2008 7:22 PM | Reply

lovely sex pooszishon

Posted by mallika
on: July 18, 2008 10:23 PM | Reply

nice pics. int in swapping pics. we are an indian couple

Posted by Rashmi
on: July 18, 2008 11:49 PM | Reply

Again nice dick for all foreskin lovers!

Posted by don
on: July 20, 2008 2:13 AM | Reply

what a beauty pic but i will be more happy if my choto goes in pussy rather than that dildooooooooooo.........if any one wants hot choto not dildo can contact me i will be waiting.....near HYDERABAD....AP......INDIA......MY LOVE TO ALL HOT ONE'S.....

Posted by kaium
on: October 17, 2008 10:46 AM | Reply

This is Bangali brush

Posted by Ronit
on: December 28, 2008 7:30 AM | Reply

What a dirty chut....!!! My gf chut is much clean & sexy than this. But dick is nice.

Editors Reply: Hi Ronit, thanks for writing in.

If you think your girlfriend has a much cleaner and sexy pussy than this girl then please send some pictures of it to debonairblog @ gmail.com Let the visitors of Debonairblog see, compare and then decide which one is better!

Posted by Romeo
on: January 8, 2009 11:21 AM | Reply

Hey

This is a nice stuff.If any cute pussy is looking forward to take a real dido can catch me.....Rest assured!!!!!!!!!

Posted by nagratna
on: February 5, 2009 11:57 AM | Reply

Nice pic. I have a nice pussy better than this. i also these type of wet pussy.b,coz i never see choto boy.plz. send me any contact no.of boy who is interested in doing so.

Editors Reply: Hi Nagratna, thanks for writing in.

If you think your pussy is better than this, then please feel free to send in the pics of your pussy to debonairblog @ gmail.com as email attachments.

Posted by nagratna
on: February 9, 2009 2:56 PM | Reply

Hi, editor thanks for publishing my comments. Till today u didn't publish my pussy picture and also my email address. bcoz anyone can approach me. I have so many photos of friends and my with video. If y r interested to publish I will send it. plz co-operate. Right now I am 38-26-30. Any one can insert there penis above 16 to 20 inch length and all facilities means luzury a/c room b/w 8 pm to 6 am daily with full satisfaction and also there own photo r video (there own camera). No disturbance and safe. (if they want with condom r without) Breast is very cute. Can I send breast picture? You will really appreciate 100% .and publish my picture. Plz Plz Plz Plz Plzrelply

Editors Reply: Hi Nagratna, thanks for writing in.

I am yet to receive your pics. You have sent only blank mails. Please attach the pics properly.

Posted by nagratna
on: February 10, 2009 11:15 AM | Reply

Hi, this not my pics. this pics is sent by someone to me to my mail. I sent that pics only for publishing purpose ok.i am sending my picture today. plz wait. plz publish email address to anyone guy

Posted by nagratna
on: February 11, 2009 1:51 PM | Reply

Nice dick But getting very bored to seeing this pic daily. plz attach new sexy one. so many viewers are sending the photos to ur web. OK

Well, i must nice work by d photographer n evem nt forget that lady....
awesome pic.
even m in a great search of a wet cute pussy jst shown in d image. any girl, lady...... or rather any female intrstd in such a stuff pls pls contact me...
i promise to show u d seventh heaven......

Posted by maria
on: March 3, 2009 11:19 AM | Reply

Hi, I have a very nice little hairy wet, juicy pussy. I am ready to dating & having sex with u. plz show d seventh heaven...

Posted by Shaine
on: April 8, 2009 1:23 PM | Reply

Hi, This pics very nice....
I have cute, juicy pussy also and MMS pics with my boyfriend naked, fucked also have. If you are intrested to published Can I send it to u?
plz reply.

Editors Reply: Hi Shaine, thanks for writing in.

You can send in your video(s) as email attachments to debonairblog @ gmail.com and if the file size happens to be big i.e. over 10 MB, then you can upload the files on http://www.rapidshare.com and mail me the download links. For pics, just attach them and mail them to the above mentioned email ID.

Posted by Ahmed
on: June 19, 2009 5:36 AM | Reply

Very nice comments are these. By these comments my penis is fully erected. and made up insertion....... and enjoy.... if any one want can mail to email.

Posted by Aman
on: August 4, 2009 4:46 PM | Reply

Hey

I stay in NCR.

regards

Posted by mukesh
on: August 16, 2009 2:45 PM | Reply

hi....i have long and strong penis.i can satisfy any girl and lady better way than the dildo.any girl and lady from delhi ncr.can contact me.

Posted by sopan
on: October 18, 2009 12:38 PM | Reply

mazzzza a gaya what achut

Posted by tarzen
on: April 6, 2010 6:37 PM | Reply

Hi This is Tarzen 25yrs. age looking for real Fun.Any house wife any Girl who want to have real fun with sex n friendship, Can reply

Posted by bittu
on: April 19, 2010 3:21 PM | Reply

Hey

I stay in chd

Posted by sunny
on: December 23, 2010 10:28 PM | Reply

kya chot hai mera land dekhte he khad ho gaya

Posted, in reply to Preethi's comment, by
on: January 1, 2011 8:30 PM | Reply

tere chut me mera louda

Posted by Sunny
on: May 8, 2011 4:27 PM | Reply

Kya koi ladki ya ladka muzse sex karana chahata hai . mai bahut smart , handsome hu . meri age 23 saal hai.

Posted by madhu
on: March 29, 2012 6:22 PM | Reply

see the picture clearly, if original penis is there then why artificial penis? lund kadak ho to khilone kee kya zarurat?

Posted, in reply to maria's comment, by skumar
on: August 23, 2012 3:28 PM | Reply

Hi Maria,
I want to lick ur wet pussy and fuck u till u say no no no pls stop enough enough ah ah ahh ahhh