« Game: Minki Dildo | Main | Indian guy masturbating with wife in bathroom video »

More upwardly mobile women opting for Female Condom

The good news. More and more upwardly mobile women are opting for the female condom despite their steep price.

The new age Indian woman is neither shy of experimenting nor taking control in the bedroom. Taking their safety into their own hands, many working women in India are now opting for female condoms — the only female contraceptive that not only protects them from unwanted pregnancy, but also from HIV.

Steeply priced at Rs 125-150 each, the product has seen a steady increase in the number of takers since its launch two years ago.

Users’ experience

I had read about the female condom somewhere and I used it twice. It was painful the first time, but got better the next time. But the price is bit too high.

Mallika Khatri (27),
Works in a media firm

My husband doesn’t like male condoms. Our chemist suggested female condoms and both of us are happy now. My husband finds the experience quite natural.

Sheela Mahajani (32),
Works in a private firm and is a mother of two.

My boyfriend doesn’t like to wear condoms and I am wary of the side effects of pills. I discussed female condoms and he was ready to try it out. We found it convenient.

Jinal Mehta (22),
Lives in with her partner (All names have been changed)

Editor's Note: If you have used the female condom or if you partner has used one, please feel free to post your experience in the comments.

Posted by PRIYS
on: July 17, 2007 6:57 PM | Reply

I REALLY WANA KNOW AND SEE THE PICTURES ABUT THIS FEMALE CONDOM AND WANA KNOW HOW WE CAN USE IT AND WHY ITS IS PAINFUL FOR FIRST TIME AS MALLIKA KHATRI SAYS.
I THINK IT WILL OPEN THE NEW DOORS FOR GIRLS

Editor's Reply:- Hi Priya, thanks for writing in. I think you should contact your nearby chemist or consult a doctor for the above queries.

Posted by vishu
on: July 17, 2007 7:51 PM | Reply

i dont prefer use of condems for fucking and my g/fs dont allow me for sex i have suggested by my frnd for female condems now at time of fuck my g/fs wears dat now we both are happy

Posted by Anonymous
on: July 17, 2007 9:30 PM | Reply

How do you use female condoms?? Why do they hurt??

Posted by Lucky
on: July 17, 2007 11:06 PM | Reply

I hate to war condoms n maa gf is always afraid of getting pregnent. so maa frnd suggested me female condom. it gives me complete comfort of doing without condom n maa gf is tensionfree. to add ore our sex doing ratio has increased a lot.. it is superb..

Posted by sanam
on: July 17, 2007 11:24 PM | Reply

really, i don,t know what is Female Condom,please help US, we need to use it

Posted by cool_boy
on: July 18, 2007 1:19 AM | Reply

But its costly than the male condom

Govt should do something to reduce it's cost

Posted by tatarr
on: July 18, 2007 2:47 AM | Reply

i am very sexual and fuck my gf ang wife together.my gf want not to fuck her open in pussy. i do not want to use comdom because i my wife and gf want cum to swallow.but i sometime explode in gf or wife pusy.tell me something about the comdom

Editor's Reply:- Please contact a nearby chemist. I am sure he will help you...after all it's in his interest!

Posted by lovesh
on: July 18, 2007 8:31 AM | Reply

ya when i listened about female condom. I was so happy, really it is too good for men I dont want to use all this. my wife also was agree to use this. She never listened about this but when i discussed about all this she also was ready to use female condom.

Posted by ayan
on: July 18, 2007 11:46 AM | Reply

this is another gimmick by private companies to sell thier products and nothing else.a condom is for men to wear on their penii . women do not have penii and should not go for such idiotic thing just to be trendy and smart.

Posted by
on: July 18, 2007 8:37 PM | Reply

Would be nice if you can share details... like the brand name n stuff so that the people find it convenient to get it from the chemist rather than explaining him the whole thing. i am sure most of the ppl will find it embarrassing to ask what female condoms are all about...and if they can get one..

Editor's Reply: One of the female condoms available in the market is from Hindustan Latex Ltd., named "Confidom". Please read more about it at http://www.debonairblog.com/blog/archives/2006/05/07/4353/hll-launches-female-condom-in-india/

Posted, in reply to ayan's comment, by Lol
on: July 19, 2007 4:07 AM | Reply

LOL, Dont get emotional

Posted by Lucky Sharma
on: July 19, 2007 11:21 AM | Reply

I am curious to know how it looks and works for women. I might try it once with my wife. I hate to wear the usual condoms since they are so tight and give unnatural feeling. Please post more about it.

Posted by Yogita
on: July 20, 2007 7:07 PM | Reply

I have tried it several times, but i don't feel any excitement while doing sex.

Posted by vishal 28
on: July 23, 2007 11:49 AM | Reply

my wife likes only male condom.
but when she knows about female condom . we bring a packet for use . but it is ok
we satisfy fully

vishal

Posted by Dhanya
on: October 10, 2008 7:31 PM | Reply

It was nice, no issue. Wonderful.
Easy to use.
Better than male condom

Posted by Renu
on: December 14, 2008 11:43 AM | Reply

Recently I explored female condoms , They are far better than male condoms. At least its the matter of our safety

PLAY SAFE

Posted by advait bhake
on: April 7, 2010 6:56 AM | Reply

how about when i have to fuck her asshole?
means agar chut aur gaand dono maarni ho to do condom lagenge..

Posted by karthik
on: December 7, 2010 2:36 PM | Reply

How do my girl friend can ask the chemist? And do we get in Chennai? If yes, suggest some places...

Posted by Reshma
on: July 29, 2011 5:00 PM | Reply

This is quiet nice one for females.. Even though i have only used it one for the sake of experimenting, i find it OK with bit of difficulty.

Posted by Chodu Billa