« HumanDigest:- Erotic story of the day | Main | Indian Babes Volume 1 Videos 2 »

Sex Advice: High libido

Q. I'm 18 and I have a high sex drive. I don't even know if it's a problem! I get thoughts about having sex or sexual activities at odd times, especially during my period. It's gotten to a point where all I have to do it look at a guy and think about how it'd be with him or something. Do you know how to stop that or at least know what this high sex drive is exactly?! I really would like to know! Thank you!

A. What you are experiencing is a completely normal sex drive. Thinking about it more while you're on your period is also completely normal. It's just a case of your hormones working properly. It only becomes a problem if you act on your feelings when you don't want to or in ways that you regret.

Posted by SACHIN
on: April 9, 2007 1:22 PM | Reply

lady,

sexual drive is good , you must find suitable boys and have sex. it is the most natual form of enjoyment you can have.

if you need any partners contact me and i will love to share myself with you .

ones life is only ones. same way enjoy all aspects of it well.

have great sex.

sachin

Posted by imran
on: April 9, 2007 2:16 PM | Reply

The guy who marries you, will be very lucky. most indians girls do not have a high sex drive like this. you are a real find.

Posted by whitesoul
on: April 9, 2007 6:21 PM | Reply

Hi....dear i wud suggest u should concentrate on ur studies as u r just 18...n it wud be more better if u pray regularly...and stopp watching things which u shoudl not watch and concentrate on something else.....and even though if u r unable to do it...i wud suggest u tell ur parents that u r ready for marriage and get married soon and don't indulge urself in extra affairs or any sort and spoil ur parents name and thier teachings...and trust which they have put on u...better get marry..
take care mail me if u wanna some more advice...

Dr.D.p

Posted by F X Rao
on: April 9, 2007 11:29 PM | Reply

I like this answer. This doctor is very balanced, and helpful.
In addition to what the doctor said, I would like to suggest to this lady that she may try masturbation to control herself. That is until she settles down in life, gets married, and in a position to try other means of indulgence.

Posted by Trks
on: April 10, 2007 12:17 AM | Reply

Its just ur age but one thing always take first that 1st thing 1st .You have to score good marks,Every thing stay handsome guys & might be u find some one cool for u who can give u nice drive but right now Study well bcz if this time pass away u never get that time back but u can find guys every where.i know its hard as i was in ur age that time i spend more on girls & now i think if i balance that it help me in my future which is right now my prsnt.So have glass of cold water when u feel horney & play safe.

Posted by well wisher
on: April 10, 2007 12:57 AM | Reply

the baove mentioned advice may seem to be very traditional and non sensational. But unfortunately this s the only 'good' way to deal whith this situation. Sex drive is a natural phenomenon which is recurring in nature like other biological urges (like hunger, thirst etc). You can never completely satiate it. So the only thing u can do is control urself. Try some meditation methods, they can increase ur self control tremendously. Take care.

Posted by Dipti
on: April 13, 2007 11:55 AM | Reply

1)First of all, let me tell you that it's completely normal to have a high libido, some girls have high libidos' while others have low..Moreover, feeling the urge to have sex during your periods' is also normal & many girls expirience the same. So, don't in any ways feel guilty about it as it looks aparent from your mail that you are having tough time accepting it..

2)This would be a problem if you given into your desires & stray in your relationship or hook up with someone just to make out, because if you do then no sooner you will be the "college slut " & I sincerely believe that you certainly want to avoid beng called one...!!!

3)Try "Self pleasure" (a.k.a Mastubation), start by rubing your clitoris & the walls of your vagina , use clen fingers while doing so or else you may get infected moreover cut your nails or else you would end up getting a cut on your vaginal walls & trust me, it's painful

4)You can even use a vibrator but sex toys aren't available in India (that's if you are situated in India )

5)While mastubating, do take care that you donot rupture your "hymen", 'coz if you are an Indian girl , your chastity would be called into question.!!! ( That's cent percent true )

6)So, pleasuring your self shold be restricted to only your clitoris & vaginal walls..

7)Whenever, you are studing & you have a strong sex drive, kindly pleasure yourself first, & get it out of your system , or you won't be able to concentrate on the things at hand.

8)Lastly, don't in anyways feel guilty about it..Enjoy it & accept it..!!

Cheers

Posted by Shakuni Mama
on: April 13, 2007 11:45 PM | Reply

I think that Dipti has given a wonderful advice...!!!! Follow it...!!!

Posted by Justin
on: April 20, 2007 1:08 PM | Reply

Gotta go with Dipti on this one. Take care of your needs, so you can take care of your needs.