« HumanDigest:- Erotic story of the day | Main | Faisalabad sex scandal video 3 »

Sex Advice: Finger-in-ass masturbation technique

Q: I have always wanted to try the "finger-in-ass" masturbation because I have heard that it greatly increases the orgasm and ejaculation. Is this true? How is the best way to go about it?

A: This is true for many men. However, there is no "best" way to do it. You can use your own fingers or sex toys to enhance your experience. My advice is to (1) take a shower before touching your anus (2) Also, use lubrication when trying anal masturbation. Most people say KY Jelly or other water based products are the best anal lubricants. Household cooking oils are also safe but they can be thick, messy and difficult to wash off.

Posted by BITU
on: February 13, 2007 6:44 AM | Reply

FOR EVERY TYPE OF FUCK USE:-XYLOCANE 2% EASILY AVAILABLE IN MEDICAL STORE,,ABOUT 35/-,VERY SUITABLE FOR THOSE WHO GET EJECTED QUICKLY, DOCTORS USE IT FOR DELIVERY,,,,,,,,,

Posted by deepak
on: February 13, 2007 7:24 PM | Reply

you should have ur nails cut off and clean fingers before playing such a game.... atlast play safe.

Posted by sidhath anand
on: February 13, 2007 11:53 PM | Reply

I want to ask you 1 thing that is very confusing sometimes...
if i masturbate on daily basis, will it cost any damage to me or my organ in future or not?.. what are the consequences of daily masturbation? I am 25 and i can easily masturbate daily, but sometimes i get very much afraid that may be it can cost me big in future...or may be after marriage.... what are your advices?

Editor's Reply:- Don't worry Anand, nothing will happen to you or your penis if you masturbate daily. As long as you don't feel guilty about it, it's perfectly healthy.

Posted by bigjerk
on: February 14, 2007 2:11 PM | Reply

hey deepak..u forget one gyaan.. at least detoxify his hole before playing with it..

Posted by Anandha
on: April 26, 2007 10:40 AM | Reply

I never try anal mastubation..
Juat want to knw how to do anal mastubation and penis mastubation together..How it can increase my orgasm..pls advice..tq

Posted by coleb
on: December 4, 2009 12:08 AM | Reply

i finger my ass masterbating its nice bebe